Diddy do dat? (Sean Combs legal thread)

9,615 Views | 95 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by General Jack D. Ripper
AtticusMatlock
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looks like the Feds are raiding a few of his houses today. The Southern District of New York is leading a sex trafficking investigation.

https://www.tmz.com/2024/03/25/diddy-homes-raided-federal-law-enforcement-beverly-hills-miami/

Rumors swirling of him being on the run, possibly to the Caribbean, but not confirmed.

There's a thread on a politics board, but it's the politics board.

I'll be the first to admit that I'm not exactly all that familiar with his music other than that I've heard of him and his penchant for wild parties and recent civil allegations (if this is the same guy I'm thinking about).
TCTTS
AG
This story is getting WILD, and is all over social media right now…

DrEvazanPhD
The p. Diddler
tk for tu juan
His use of the Kashmir riff on the Godzilla soundtrack was a crime
C@LAg
tk for tu juan said:

meh.

led zep is not using it, so someone may as well.
Another Doug
AG
Feds are the ones sampling "every breath you take" now
Tobias Funke
AG
tk for tu juan said:

That song (and soundtrack) was the greatest thing middle school me had ever heard.

And I still love it.
tk for tu juan
Yeah the overall soundtrack was really good. Kashmir is my favorite Led Zep song, so that Puff Daddy track hits below the belt.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

TCTTS
AG
Andrew Dufresne
MGK/Eminem beef back in 2018: At the end of his retaliatory track "Killshot" Em alludes to Diddy being the one that got 2Pac killed.

Now I'm here wondering if there is some truth to that.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
tk for tu juan said:

I am a massive Zeppelin fan, and that song slaps.
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
TCTTS
AG
The more I read, the more it sounds like a massive house of cards could come tumbling down, involving more than just Diddy…
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
TCTTS
AG

TCTTS
AG
This whole thing sounds like Neverland Ranch meets Epstein Island.
aTmAg
AG
AtticusMatlock said:

There's a thread on a politics board, but it's the politics board.
So the best board on TA?
Flashdiaz
AG
I wonder if they're looking into who leaked info to Diddy so he could escape.
The Porkchop Express
AG
Just your typical day in Westwood

LMCane
he was super popular back when I was growing up

sounds like Epstein and him would have gotten along great.

and the Tate Brothers.
Rex Racer
AG
Andrew Dufresne said:

MGK/Eminem beef back in 2018: At the end of his retaliatory track "Killshot" Em alludes to Diddy being the one that got 2Pac killed.

I thought it was common knowlege that Diddy and Biggie Smalls were *allegedly* behind that. Biggie was killed in retaliation - *allegedly*.

Petrino1
Rex Racer said:

Andrew Dufresne said:

I thought it was common knowlege that Diddy and Biggie Smalls were *allegedly* behind that. Biggie was killed in retaliation - *allegedly*.

Yea it's pretty common knowledge. Lots of stories out there that Diddy put a bounty for a death row chain/necklace. Tupac's killer, Orlando Anderson, got in a fight with a death row member and snatched his chain, which is what led to Tupac and Suge jumping him in Vegas for the Tyson fight, which is what led to Orlando and crew shooting/killing Tupac that night.

Keefe D was in the car when Orlando Anderson shot Tupac, and Keefe D has all kinds of stories of working with Diddy and implies that Diddy was involved in Tupac's murder. Keefe D was recently arrested for his involvement in Tupac's murder, and I wouldn't doubt it if he's talking to the Feds and mentioning Diddy's name. If Diddy gets charged with all of the sex ring and pedophile allegations + Tupac murder involvement after all these years, that would be insane.
Another Doug
AG
So Diddy caused us to lose to USL, I hope he fries.
dreyOO
TCTTS said:

The more I read, the more it sounds like a massive house of cards could come tumbling down, involving more than just Diddy…

I'm not saying he's guilty, but if he is, then I hope that happens. Apparently I'm the last person on earth to know about all the smoke surrounding him. How is it that AFTER Weinstein there can be such huge open secrets like this guy.
Claude!
Is his kid really named King Combs? That sounds like something you'd hear in a 1930s barber commercial. "Every customer is royalty because I only use King Combs on my clients!"

Also, has anyone asked what Ja Rule thinks of this?
aggiegrad01
AG
Diddy = Diddler...it was there the whole time!!
AustinAg2K
Now we know why he was always changing his name.

"Your honor, as you can clearly see, these crimes were perpetuated by Puff Daddy. My client's name is clearly P. Diddy."
boogieman
AG
Claude! said:

Also, has anyone asked what Ja Rule thinks of this?

Gets me every time.
Every.damn.time.
lol
Wolfpac 08
AG
AustinAg2K said:

Now we know why he was always changing his name.

"Your honor, as you can clearly see, these crimes were perpetuated by Puff Daddy. My client's name is clearly P. Diddy."

Vinny:
Did you just say Gallo?

Judge Haller:
Yes, I did.

Vinny:
Gallo with a G?

Judge Haller:
That's right.

Vinny:
Jerry Gallo's dead!

Judge Haller:
[holds up fax] I'm aware of that!

Vinny:
Well I'm not Jerry Gallo! I'm Jerry Callo! "C-A-LLO!"
bluefire579
AG
This is the legal filing: https://acrobat.adobe.com/id/urn:aaid:sc:VA6C2:884c472a-7c38-4fee-b568-49beaae565ff

Someone on reddit summed up a few key points, it's pretty wild. There are also pictures to support some of the claims...nothing that I saw was explicit, but I'd still be careful viewing at work.
Quote:

• Jones claims Diddy likes to sexually assault everyone, including underage girls and Rodney Jones (male)
  • Jones claims Diddy bragged about shooting someone in a club in 1999 and getting away with it. J-Lo snuck the gun into the club and gave it to him when he got in an argument with someone. He got rapper Shyne to take the fall for it.
  • Jones claims Diddy threatened to kill his mom if he didn't participate in sex acts with him
  • Jones claims Diddy wanted to pass him off to Cuba Gooding Jr. on his yacht to perform sex acts
  • Jones claims Diddy would spike all of the drinks of women at his parties and had separate bottles that weren't spiked for him and his crew
  • Jones believes Diddy has hidden cameras in every room in his house and has tons of footage of famous celebrities, athletes, and high up figures doing things they shouldn't have been doing and that because of this he's above the law
  • Jones claims Diddy's head of security is able to fix "problems" because he has deep connections in the Miami and California PD. Because of this he's able to get away with the above allegations
  • Jones claims Diddy shot someone in his recording studio and then instructed everyone at the studio to say it was a drive by and he was shot outside (which they agreed to). His head of security made some calls and even though all of the blood was inside and none was outside, no arrests were made, and they put out a fake story that he was shot in a drive-by
  • Jones claims Diddy's chief of staff would instruct workers for Diddy to carry around bags with all of his favorite drugs and that anytime Diddy wanted his drug of choice, whoever was closest had to have it handy. This included his butler, maid, and others
  • Jones claims Diddy would hire sex workers, often underage, drug them, and force them to perform sex acts with him and others
  • Jones claims Diddy didn't want to pay him more than $29,000 for work he did over a 13 month period

tk for tu juan
J-Lo? Jenny from the block J-Lo?
LouisHerbertWong
AG
tk for tu juan said:

J-Lo? Jenny from the block J-Lo?
More like J-Ho, amirite? She's like a doorknob, everyone gets a turn.
Proposition Joe
I love how all the bullet points are these dastardly deeds and then the last one is "oh and I was underpaid".
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.