Job Network
Sponsored by

Job for Teacher Leaving the Classroom - DFW

702 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by AgCoach24
AgCoach24
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

Long time reader but never posted. I am currently a teacher and coach in the DFW area and I am looking to leave education. The hours and stress of teaching and coaching have made it to where it is no longer what is best for my family. I am looking to transition to a sales/account management/recruiter role in DFW. Prior to teaching I worked in the mortgage industry and sold personal lines insurance. Would love any connections possible. Please DM me and we can exchange contact information.

Thanks!
tywoolz
Hey Coach,

Former High School Teacher and Coach myself and know the position you are in! Finally landed in a position that gives me the financial freedom and time with my family that coaching never did. Would love to talk with you more and see if we might be a fit. Shoot me an email and we can talk some more! tyler.woolsey@rolloinsurance.com
SEConferenceAggie08
AG
Coach - what is your education background?
AgCoach24
I got my business degree back in 2011. Spent a little time in the mortgage industry before getting into teaching.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.