Beauty Recommends?

2,057 Views | 20 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by trouble
bobcat90
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hair Stylist? Just need a trim but one that stays updated on current trends

Botox? Facials? Hoping to find a reasonable price
TXCityGirl
Recommend the hair stylists at the Galleria Spa & Salon at Century Square.
Facials & injections - Dr. Chloe at Empowerment Med or Skin Edit BCS.
bobcat90
AG
Thank you! Will do!
MsDoubleD81
AG
For skin care (Zo Skin care products), botox and other facial services, I recommend Precision Aesthetics. Kiki is awesome.
https://precisionaestheticsbcs.com/

Can't help with hair. I'm on stylist #8 since I moved here in 2020. But I'm 65 and wear short layered hair.
bobcat90
AG
Looks like a good place! I'll take a visit. I literally just got back from Dallas and got Botox with my regular lady. I will definitely miss those perks from a big city.
trouble
AG
I use Crystal Gail Berardi at Galleria Rock Prairie. I went through several stylists before settling on her. I change my hair often and she's well versed in current trends in both cut and color.
bobcat90
AG
I can walk there and was hoping there'd be a great recommend! Yay! Thanks!
UhOhNoAgTag
Another vote for Kiki at Precision Aesthetics in the Physicians Center on University.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I moved here from Dallas too so I know what you mean about services. Plus restaurants. I had culture shock when I moved here.
bobcat90
AG
My parents have lived here for a few years and I'll have to say, the restaurant choices have gotten better than what they were. Navasota and Bryan have some good places that are other options.

I'll definitely share if I find a good beauty spot!
histag10
AG
Just be cautious of who your stylist is there, and dont let them just pick one for you. I had the worst cut of my life there that took a year of growing out before we could attempt to fix it. I know the person trouble recommended is good, but outside of that I would never recommend someone go there.
bobcat90
AG
Got it. I have yet to get my hair done. Avoiding it. I did get my nails did at the nail place at rock prairie and 6 by Starbucks and it was expensive and the worst i ever had. They looked like crap and were popping off days after. That place is OUT!
trouble
AG
Red Carpet nails in Jones crossing is my pick
MsDoubleD81
AG
Queen Nails by Paisanos is a good one. Sounds like it's in your area.
MsDoubleD81
AG
I had the same experience by a different stylist at Galleria. I asked for layers and she just chopped all over with texturing shears. Took a while for my hair to recover and I had no layers.
bobcat90
AG
I'll definitely keep this thread updated whenever i find a good place. I like trends though so it will be based on how current the stylist is.
Bucketrunner
Bailey at Chrome is good with haircuts.
histag10
AG
FWIW I now use Kayla at Kalon Salon
MsDoubleD81
AG
Also, I've used Angel Nails by Kroger on Longmire. I think their pedicures are excellent. I get the Deluxe.
bobcat90
AG
Y'all were right! Crystal Gail at Galleria/RP is awesome, expensive but my hair has never looked better than any Dallas salon! Thnx!
trouble
AG
Isn't she fantastic?!?!?! Speaking of, I need to get an appt.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.