Extremely loud music and annoouncer Cross Country meet

1,467 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by trouble
sunflower
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Extremely loud music and announcer Friday a.m at TAMU cross country meet opening ceremoney. Way to loud for human ears. Isn't there an ordinance about such deafening sound speakers and equipment? Probably 100 times louder than Kyle Field.
Another Doug
AG
Sure it's loud here, but they can barely hear it on the other side of the country.
australopithecus robustus
Yes there's a sound ordinance. Someone has to complain though. Will COCS enforce it on TAMU? No. Will they enforce it on Wolf Pen for their own concerts? No. Will they enforce it on local businesses, house parties, and especially Northgate? Absolutely!
medicalag
AG
We can hear it on Leonard Road. It's stupid loud.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Tailgate88
AG
979-764-3600
ForteAg12
AG
Holy crap, was that what that was? I heard the national anthem in the morning and went outside to check it out. I live in North Oakwood in Bryan.
Birddog
AG
Heard it clear as day on south college. Think it also has something to do with the way the weather and the wind not blowing at all. It was like they were across the street.
trouble
AG
We heard it around Carter Creek and Villa Maria as well. I originally assumed it was at Sul Ross.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.