Barron Crossing

940 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by TXCityGirl
akaggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm looking at a townhome in Barron Crossing and want to get a feel for the community. Are there lots of college students living there? Is it quiet? Noisy? Party scene? Lots of road noise from WD Fitch?

Thanks in advance for any feedback!
CS78
Seems to be mostly young professionals. Not a party scene. The same people that might buy a starter home if there were more available.

Road noise is just going to be personal opinion.
4lilmonkeys
I manage a unit over there and agree with the above. Quiet, mostly young professionals although my tenants have been single working parents with kids that need to walk to the schools close by. The owner bought it while he was a grad student at A&M and liked how quiet it was.

I honestly don't think the road noise is much of an issue, but I'm sure that's based on the location of this unit. The ones that back up to Fitch may have a different opinion. Overall, I think it's a great location.
TXCityGirl
I agree with the posts above. I live very close to there and would buy there when I downsize.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.