Brake Job (Mercedes Benz)

602 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by m3prsive
Hotard_Exists
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know of any reliable shops for a brake job for a MB GL450? Thinking of going to the dealer but want to check my options first. Thanks in advance!
woodiewood
Hotard_Exists said:

Anyone know of any reliable shops for a brake job for a MB GL450? Thinking of going to the dealer but want to check my options first. Thanks in advance!
I have seen a number of high end cars being serviced at Olympic Auto in Bryan.
CapeAggie89
AG
Pete's Auto Care Center in Bryan. Certified Mercedes Mechanics. Took my E350 there for service when I lived in Bryan.
aggies4life
AG
My guy works on my Benz.

Lets me buy my own brakes and pads too

Ez garage. Francisco Text or call him 979 676-0352

Tell him u found him on texags
Hornbeck
AG
Autowerks on Graham does a lot of Mercedes and BMWs
CN
Hornbeck said:

Autowerks on Graham does a lot of Mercedes and BMWs
It's been a while since I've taken a vehicle there but you'll save some money going there but not much. I stopped going there after the local dealership opened up.

I don't know if the Bug Clinic is still around but years ago I used to take the Mercedes I owned at the time there. You'll definitely save money going there but your car will come back dirtier than when you dropped it off. I stopped going because it was too inconvenient getting a ride out there for drop off/pick up when I live in south CS.
m3prsive
Ive used Francisco for years. Highly recommend him.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.