Metroplex
Sponsored by

Appliance pickup and drop off service?

717 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by agcrock2005
agcrock2005
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone know anybody that does this? Won a commercial fridge in an auction in Frisco and need it dropped off in Argyle. Thanks.
rme
AG
I talked with these folks today. They might do it.
Braxton.Sherrill
AG
agcrock2005 said:

Anyone know anybody that does this? Won a commercial fridge in an auction in Frisco and need it dropped off in Argyle. Thanks.
You may want to check the power usage on it. I had a True as 2nd fridge that was pulled from a starbucks, it sucked electricity.

SkierAg
AG
Check with courier services in town, ie Pronto, Dart, DFW Express, Curri. Shop out what it would cost to do a pick up and delivery. We utilize these services a ton when we cant facilitate our own deliveries. Usually very reasonable
"Anything less than your best is a felony"
agcrock2005
AG
Another poster PM'd me and I ended up using him. Wasn't the cheapest but got it done and wasn't a pain in the butt like it is with a lot of these moving folks! They delivered today. His message below:

I've used Arturo before. He works for Ed Kellum & Son, but did a fridge move for me privately.

Might be an option and he knows what he is doing. Was efficient and protected my hardwood floors.

Arturo 469-818-9007
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.