Howdy Ags! If you've ever tried selling your unused tickets on the secondary ticket market,
you've probably run into one or more of the following issues:
  • I don't know which marketplace I should use
  • I don't know if I'm pricing my seats correctly
  • I don't want to constantly update the price
  • I don't want to be responsible for fulfilling orders
QuickAsyst is a one-stop solution for all of these pain points and more (and founded by an
Aggie, to boot).

We securely list your ticket on over a dozen marketplaces
Which marketplace is best? All of them. With just a few clicks you can list your tickets across all
of the major resale platforms, instantly increasing the number of potential buyers who can view
your seats. And when your ticket sells on one platform, QuickAsyst instantly removes your
tickets from all other marketplaces to prevent a double sale. You tell us what seats you want to
sell, and QuickAsyst takes care of the rest.

We set your seats' initial list price, and constantly monitor to ensure top value
Our team of pricing experts determine the optimal starting price for your seats, then our
proprietary technology constantly monitors market trends and dynamically prices your listings to
make sure you get the most value out of your seats. You tell us what seats you want to sell, and
QuickAsyst takes care of the rest. We'll keep you notified every time your listing price changes,
and if it ever drops below what you want to sell for, you can de-list at any time.

We take care of fulfillment when your ticket sells
Once you list with QuickAsyst, you just sit back and wait for the revenue to roll in. Our fee
covers any marketplace charges, ensuring you only pay a flat 20% fee on any sale. When your
seat sells, you don't have to worry about making sure the tickets get to the buyer. QuickAsyst
has it handled the whole way.

Ticket resale has never been easier. Have a family wedding pop up on a football gameday? Got
baseball season tickets and not planning on making all 81 home games? Whatever your
reason, QuickAsyst is by your side to Assist Selling Your Seats Today.

Download the app today on the App Store or Google Play to get started!