Rusk County Muster

2,773 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Agasaurus Tex
gibby03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So, my brother passed away back in November and my Sister in Law was asking about where to go for Muster and such. So I did some digging and noticed that where his name was placed was in Rusk County. Problem is when I get into their "section" on the Muster website it shows him there, I submitted his info in December, but no contact information or details about a Local Muster happening anywhere in Rusk County.

Thoughts? She wanted to come down to College Station but I had to explain to her that only current students, faculty and select others will be called here. I wanted to give her a place to go but not sure where to go from here.
AsburyAg
AG
I don't know if Rusk County has one each year. Your best bet might be Smith or Greg Counties; Nacogdoches, if she lives in the southern part of Rusk County.
Aggie Network
Sponsor
AG
Also feel free to reach out to Caitlin Falke '17, our Coordinator of Former Student Programs, who can help answer questions about Muster.

She can be reached at cfalke17 at aggienetwork dot com.

Randy '01
The Association of Former Students | Texas A&M University
AggieNetwork@AggieNetwork.com | (979) 845-7514
AggieGunslinger
AG
We will be hosting the Smith County Muster at the Rose Garden this year. Feel free to PM me or send me an email. My user name at gmail.
steve84
AG
Rusk County will have a muster. Rusk County airport, 6:30 pm on the April 21st. A program is planned and a Bodacious BBQ meal. No cost, but donations for the meal will be accepted.

They have asked for a head count by reserving at the following link.

https://fb.me/e/2252vN3Rn
gibby03
AG
Thanks Steve for the info. I had actually gotten ahold of someone and that's where my sister in law will be attending.

Also, thanks for everyone else who offered advice.
steve84
AG
You are welcome. So sorry about your brother. I have not been in several years but plan to go this year.
Agasaurus Tex
AG
nvm
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.