Lake House

4,822 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by PeekingDuck
SilverAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We are looking to buy a lake house either on Lake Tyler or Lake Cherokee. Would be ok with renovating the right property. It seems like you need to find a house before it hits the market so I thought I would try here.
J_Landes89
AG
Happy to help or be of assistance. I'm an agent here in Tyler and looking all the time as well.

John @ thecatongroup.com

tam2002
AG
SilverAg said:

We are looking to buy a lake house either on Lake Tyler or Lake Cherokee. Would be ok with renovating the right property. It seems like you need to find a house before it hits the market so I thought I would try here.

My brother and some friends have houses on Cherokee and I'm currently building right behind it. Awesome lake with good people. Good luck!
aggieforester05
AG
I'm an agent on Cherokee and Lake Cherokee has been part of my life for 28 years. Pickings are slim right now, but I'd be glad to help you if you like.

hunter.stone.white at gmail.com
Reginald Cousins
S
aggieforester05 said:

I'm an agent on Cherokee and Lake Cherokee has been part of my life for 28 years. Pickings are slim right now, but I'd be glad to help you if you like.

hunter.stone.white at gmail.com

You mean prices are nuts right now!
billtheag89
AG
Silver, did you find something or still looking?
PeekingDuck
AG
I'm still looking but prices are insane. May as well go buy in another state with better geography. Strange times!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.