Equinox- 24 or 25?

690 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by GrapevineAg
milkman00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
What's the deal with Equinox inventory?

Seems to be really low. I know the 25 is a redesign, but was shocked at the lack if inventory. How are the 25s supposed to be? I hear they will have a CVT in the LT model a family member is used to. Would you find an old body 24 or wait for the 25 models?
nortex97
AG
I have a '24 (company car) and it's somehow a little nicer than the 2019. I would avoid a CVT like the plague, especially in a vehicle as underpowered as most Nox's are.
MTTANK
AG
Equinox?
Redstone
AG
I had a 2011 Equinox and then switched to a 4Runner Limited.
Redstone
AG
My aunt also had an Equinox, but then her son-in-law took it and she was placed in a care facility (now on her second in another part of the state)
Dr. Nefario
If you're set on an Equinox, avoid the ones made by GM.
“You cannot strengthen the weak by weakening the strong.” -Abraham Lincoln

“Veganism is like communism. They’re both fine… unless you like food.”
The Fife
If it's like other GM products with a CVT that I've driven it will deliver all of the throttle response and driving excitement that a Honda Ruckus would when being piloted by a PTTS officer who's a little on the big side.
GrapevineAg
AG
Looks like the '25 model offers the choice of CVT or 8-speed auto. The '24 offers only a 6-speed auto. Regardless of year, avoid the CVT as others have said.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.