Did any of y'all follow Rob Pitts?

1,221 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by Red Pear Felipe
maroon barchetta
How long do you want to ignore this user?

This YouTuber came up as a suggested video. I wasn't familiar with him but thought some of you might have heard of him.
JB
AG
I followed him via Vinwiki. He was a good storyteller. Sad to hear when I saw all that last week.
Yesterday
AG
I always enjoyed his videos on vinwiki. He was a good personality. He sounded like he smoked 3 packs a day.
The Wonderer
AG
Yesterday said:

I always enjoyed his videos on vinwiki. He was a good personality. He sounded like he smoked 3 packs a day.
Because he did.

I always enjoyed his stories. Could have given a Master class on storytelling.

*I'm a lawyer, but not your lawyer. This is not legal advice and an attorney-client relationship does not exist between you and me*
cadetjay02
AG
He started appearing on my Facebook reals several months ago. I knew when he popped up that I was about to get sucked in for a few minutes. Great story teller and quite the hustler.
TecRecAg
AG
I talked cars with him a handful of times. Was always willing to have a conversation. I have his Rabbit Used Cars shirt as well. Great dude. Will be missed.
Red Pear Felipe
Sponsor
AG
F*** Cancer!
Sponsor Message: We Split Commissions. Full Service Agents in Austin, Bryan-College Station, Dallas-Fort Worth, Houston and San Antonio. Red Pear RealtyAustin Monthly
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.