From Texags Sponsor, VI Pools, your trusted family-owned pool building business!

What do you love the best about an Aggie football game?

Football season is around the corner, which means Fall weather should be too, right? We know how this Texas weather is, so continue to keep cool by adding an affordable Aggie pool to your backyard.

With Aggie Football quickly approaching, I want to offer my fellow TexAgs friends a free A&M mosaic logo on your pool floor with the purchase of any pool built from now through the end of the year. We have very competitive pricing, and are happy to meet your needs.

And now we'd like to hear: What is your favorite thing about an Aggie football game! We'll start it off by sharing all of ours.

As an Aggie Dad of two, hopefully three, Aggie football is a prime subject in our home. Here's our list of what we love best about an Aggie football game:

Aggie Dad -The Flyover
Heather, my wife and Aggie Mom -The Spirit Walk
Cameron(Class of 2022) - The Fightin Texas Aggie Band.
Emily(Class of 2024) - The stomping at the beginning of the game before
the players come out.
Reese(Future Class of 2030) - Waiting for the canon to fire after the
cadets run out of the halls.

Areas We Serve
Our home office is in Waco Texas but with family living in College Station, we travel to all areas and will assess each location on a project-to-project basis. We are currently exploring our first pool in St Croix USVI!

Feel Free to reach out with questions! Choose VI Pools for the backyard oasis of your dreams!
Bryan Jenkins, Owner
Virgin Island Pools
www.vi-pools.com
(254)744-3917