Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

Dr. Berry and PHD diet

1,073 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 16 days ago by True Anomaly
buddybee
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Just ran across Dr. Berry and PHD diet. Would appreciate any input in late 60s trying to loss about 40 pounds without drugs.
Jbob04
AG
He's got tons of videos, just watch them and get after it. Cut out sugar and processed garbage. Eat meat and eggs. It's pretty simple but most people don't have the discipline to do it. At the end of the day, it's all about calories but eating the PHD is easy and you don't have crazy cravings and are more satiated.
buddybee
Been trying it for a couple of days now, working for me so far, but I having a hugh sugar cravings. Any advice or help would be appericated.
Jbob04
AG
It will take some time to rid your body of the sugars and toxins you've been eating. Give it a good month without cheating and see how you feel. I'm also a fan of high quality whey protein, they really help keep you full. I use transparent labs brand protein, it's clean.
Matsui
AG
It is going to take some time. Maybe eat some berries to get by.
True Anomaly
AG
buddybee said:

Been trying it for a couple of days now, working for me so far, but I having a hugh sugar cravings. Any advice or help would be appericated.
Yes. do the diet and still eat fruit. Or drink diet soda
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.