Mackie SR1521Z PA / Home Theatre / Band / Commercial Speaker

347 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by Reloadags1998
Baseball Is Life
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I buy storage units (for fun) and found this in my last unit. I have it listed elsewhere for $300, but I am offering a Texags discount of $200.

I know this a high end Mackie speaker and Google lens has it tied to the SR1521Z. I am not 100% sure of the exact model, though. This is a big speaker and looks to be in decent shape.

42H X 16 X 16 inches

I don't have a receiver to test this.

I am in Hutto.

Thanks.

WheelinAg
AG
I'm guessing that rectangular spot where the wires are hanging out is supposed to be where the amp/controls are located?
TexAg1987
WheelinAg said:

I'm guessing that rectangular spot where the wires are hanging out is supposed to be where the amp/controls are located?
apparently so,

Hard to believe they are worth much without the amp.

https://www.guitarcenter.com/Used/Mackie/Sr1521z-Powered-Speaker-119429719.gc?source=4WWRWXMG&utm_channel=paid-search&utm_platform=bing&utm_ct=ntm&utm_tactic=prospecting&utm_segment=pro-audio&msclkid=9bba3d41285a17c326c35babc0e6e78a&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=GC_M_NTM_SEM-DSA_N_Pro-Audio_Live-Sound_PA-Speakers&utm_term=pdp%20Mackie%20pro%20audio%20-%20live%20sound%20-%20pa%20speakers&utm_content=Brand%20-%20Mackie
Reloadags1998
AG
The model for that loudspeaker is SR1530. Since it is missing the amplifier, you may need to adjust the price accordingly but could be a good find for the right application assuming the speakers are not blown.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.