Seattle Ags

2,116 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by cr0wbar
WN AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Howdy -

Just relocated from Dallas. Looking to get involved with the Western Washington club. If anybody has information, please send to Kyle.grant@alaskaair.com

Appreciate it!

Kyle '03
PlanoAg98
AG
https://www.facebook.com/groups/wwtamc
C@LAg
its a nice close knit core group that gets together for games, but I quit attending events about a decade ago.

partially because fall is the best time of year to get out and hike in the mountains on the weekends, but also because I was tired of the place they chose to watch the games at.

but watching football with the group is definitely fun.
cr0wbar
AG
Bumping this - gonna be In Seattle for PAX West over the Labor Day weekend. Trying to find an Ag Friendly bar for Notre Dame.
Bryan98
AG
cr0wbar said:

Bumping this - gonna be In Seattle for PAX West over the Labor Day weekend. Trying to find an Ag Friendly bar for Notre Dame.
Same! I need this info ASAP. I googled the Seattle Ags and it seems like the relevant club has a bunch of inactive pages and then a private Facebook group that I've requested access to, but it hasn't been granted yet.
C@LAg
After dropping the ball the last two years, the Western WA A&M Club has got us a place to gather this year.

731 Westlake Ave N, Seattle , WA

This is on the west side of Lake Union at the northern part of the downtown core.

BIG NEWS/ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

We spoke to Danny the owner of Art Marble (and now a Houston native), and we are back on for our Texas A&M watch parties every Saturday through 2024.
Danny acknowledged our 7 year partnership with AM21 and has promised us Audio, Reserved Seating, our own bartender, and Shiner Bocks for all 2024 Football games (minus 9am kickoffs). Now that we are locked in with new leadership we will be sending out an official event page each week ahead of games so all Aggies (visiting and local) will know where the knew game day headquarters is. Please RSVP each week (once the event is available), so I can provide Danny our official headcount and share with fellow Aggies and friends to get the word out for our networks growth.
Excited for the season, and we will see you all at Art Marble at 4pm on August 31st to cheer our Aggies to Victory over the Fighting Irish.

We used to have a really good turnout each week, but COVID killed gatherings, and we could never get the numbers back up so few places would even consider opening early for East Coast games.

So if you are going to go PLEASE use the Facebook event post at the Western WA A&M club facebook page to let them know. And get the word out. We want to rebuild our numbers. It will take time, but we can do it.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wwtamc/
C@LAg
cr0wbar said:

I posted an update. Since you have stars this will notify you that I posted an update.
C@LAg
Bryan98 said:

cr0wbar said:

Same! I need this info ASAP. I googled the Seattle Ags and it seems like the relevant club has a bunch of inactive pages and then a private Facebook group that I've requested access to, but it hasn't been granted yet.
I posted an update. Since you have stars this will notify you that I posted an update.
cr0wbar
AG
Thanks! See yall Aggies there
Bryan98
AG
I RSVPed on the event page; thanks! Looking forward to it!
cr0wbar
AG

Should've taken more pictures - good turnout (~40). Didn't get to meet a lot of you, but was terrific venue (especially after we cracked those windows open).

Bryan - hope yall have a blast in Alaska.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.