The New Big XII Is Born!

1,671 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Big 12-0
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Losses: one financially troubled Oklahoma school. One sharp-elbowed spoiled richey-rich school. (One AAU school)

Gains: Four AAU high level research universities, 300,000 square miles of highly diverse and mineral-rich land, extending almost to the Pacific.
The Big 12 is really almost a vast, diverse empire rather than just a sports conference.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
UTExan said:

Losses: one financially troubled Oklahoma school. One sharp-elbowed spoiled richey-rich school. (One AAU school)

Gains: Four AAU high level research universities, 300,000 square miles of highly diverse and mineral-rich land, extending almost to the Pacific.
The Big 12 is really almost a vast, diverse empire rather than just a sports conference.

It's time.

It's time for THE TWELVE!

I'm glad you stay tuned. You'll witness THE TWELVE taking over the world.
BillYeoman
UHpgradiing
Maroon Dawn
AG
Big East 2.0

Good basketball but not a single major football brand or rivalry game of national interest. Slowly but surely loses ground and money to the FB Power leagues until it breaks apart again because basketball don't pay the bills
Big 12-0
Maroon Dawn said:

Big East 2.0

Good basketball but not a single major football brand or rivalry game of national interest. Slowly but surely loses ground and money to the FB Power leagues until it breaks apart again because basketball don't pay the bills
But Texas, the conference killer, has joined your conference. It's only a matter of time the SEC implodes and splinters. You invite the Devil into your house, it's on you.

If I were the Aggies, I'd be looking to the Big Ten or even rejoining THE TWELVE.

The luring away of your baseball coach to Austin was just the beginning of the vivid nightmare A&M will not be able to shake, even when they open their eyes and see the morning sunlight.

Stay tuned...
Jock 07
AG
Surely it comes with its own message board, right?
Big 12-0
Jock 07 said:

Surely it comes with its own message board, right?

THE TWELVE Message Board:

"It's sure great to be part of THE TWELVE!"
"Yes, it sure is!"
"We rule the world!"

<crickets>

"I guess I'll go over to a rivals board to remind them of that. They've probably forgotten."
TXAGBQ76
AG
You know, at first I was pissed at what the liar did, not any more. I am pumped with the new staff, just like when the liar left tcu, not a single player is following him. We have a chance of being even better with a ton returning talent.

I'm not worried about the sips at all in the SEC at all. They came from a conference of little sisters who were afraid to stand up politically to them, the ran roughshod over the conference as a result. They are entering an extremely strong conference, where everyone gets a votes, their entitled attitude is already drawing the ire of the other schools. I'm going to be eating a lot of popcorn, with my feet propped up watching them get shown their place. I love their hubris saying we're going to run over and rule the SEC, heck they couldn't even win the weak bdf with any consistancy- losing regularly to ou, but, tcu, ksu, isu, heck they even lost to ku from time to time and tt every once in a while.
SchizoAg
AG
Congrats, Big 12. You excised the cancer, and as a result, you have a better chance of succeeding now than ever before.
Texas velvet maestro
SchizoAg said:

Congrats, Big 12. You excised the cancer, and as a result, you have a better chance of succeeding now than ever before.
harsh.
and condescending to Tech.
Big 12-0
The tortillas are ready to fly!

Are you ready?

Stay tuned…
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.