Mahomes is one proud Red Raider!

1,744 Views | 22 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by ttu_85
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
WRECK 'EM!

Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes gives $5 million to Texas Tech for stadium, football center projects | AP News
Only Fans Director
Unfortunately that is the highest donation from a TT Alumni in decades.

Appears most of them are broke chicken farmers.
Proud father of an Aggie undergrad!
Hamburger Dan
Big 12-0 said:

WRECK 'EM!

Chiefs' Patrick Mahomes gives $5 million to Texas Tech for stadium, football center projects | AP News

He was instrumental in Tech switching over to Adidas
(from Under Armor) as well. I'm no Techie, but I do live in Lubbock. He and Ludwig are great ambassadors for the University.
StrykerAg
AG
Tech positioning themselves to take FSU or Clemson's spot and link up with SMU in the ACC when the next round of realignment starts.

I hear the TWELVE is trying to add mighty UConn though
Big 12-0
Only Fans Director said:

Oooops!

Tech announces name, $20 million gift for Dustin R. Womble Football Center (lubbockonline.com)
Big 12-0
StrykerAg said:

Tech positioning themselves to take FSU or Clemson's spot and link up with SMU in the ACC when the next round of realignment starts.

I hear the TWELVE is trying to add mighty UConn though
More importantly, where will A&M end up?
Big 12-0
I mean, with the Jimbo experiment a complete failure and big boy TEX stomping in and stealing your coaches, A&M is quickly becoming the new Tulane of the SEC.
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL, which is still better than where you are.
TXAGBQ76
AG
Right where we are. But at least people want us and are bidding for our great school, traditions and fan base. Unlike your boys who nobody else wanted. Good luck in the left behind- aka the schools no one else wanted conference. It's easy enough now, even your boys should win it.
UTExan
Big 12-0, I must step in here and say that the new Big 12 standards are such that when they go low, we go high. It's enough to know that the Big 12 is a premier league. No need to remind Waffle Housers of their current geographic limitations.
From verdant Appalachian highlands to Florida subtropics to the mighty Ohio River Valley sweeping westward to the majestic Great Plains and Brazos River Cross timbers/blackland prairie and Gulf coast and taking a sharp turn to the semi-arid mineral-laden majesties of the Sonoran, Chihuahuan and Mojave deserts to the snow capped peaks of the Rockies, almost touching the Pacific,this conference represents America's enormous diversity and promise for tomorrow!
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! You fit right in with the left behinds and are a very talented artist In putting lipstick on that pig (just hope you don't run out of it). I always chuckle when you and your tt/uhhh brothers spout your funny stuff, trouble is I can never figure out if you're trying convince others or yourselves of little missives.

Good luck! Looks like everyone is picking your boys to win the conference this year- which shouldn't hard with your 12th year QB.
StrykerAg
AG
UTExan said:

Big 12-0, I must step in here and say that the new Big 12 standards are such that when they go low, we go high. It's enough to know that the Big 12 is a premier league. No need to remind Waffle Housers of their current geographic limitations.
From verdant Appalachian highlands to Florida subtropics to the mighty Ohio River Valley sweeping westward to the majestic Great Plains and Brazos River Cross timbers/blackland prairie and Gulf coast and taking a sharp turn to the semi-arid mineral-laden majesties of the Sonoran, Chihuahuan and Mojave deserts to the snow capped peaks of the Rockies, almost touching the Pacific,this conference represents America's enormous diversity and promise for tomorrow!

Well said! Now just change the name to Conference USA! No...maybe....The American! Uhhh, the Continental Conference?
Texas velvet maestro
Yep, it's a countdown to canadian universities and all manner of universidads in the 12. That Yorknark commish guy is selling selling alll the time.
UTExan
TXAGBQ76 said:

LOL! You fit right in with the left behinds and are a very talented artist In putting lipstick on that pig (just hope you don't run out of it). I always chuckle when you and your tt/uhhh brothers spout your funny stuff, trouble is I can never figure out if you're trying convince others or yourselves of little missives.

Good luck! Looks like everyone is picking your boys to win the conference this year- which shouldn't hard with your 12th year QB.

I calculate that the quarterback is now vested in the Utah Retirement System. He can probably get a coaching job post graduation and work for another 23 years! Can you imagine a better recruiting tool?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
TXAGBQ76
AG
LOL! Isn't he at retirement age by now?
zb008
The last impression Tceh fans have of Mahomes' time in Lubbock is going 5-7.
Texas velvet maestro
In a couple a years you big 12 cultist are gonna be standing there barefooted, looking around for the guy who stole you blind, conference scattered to the wind, even your shoes....

and yorknark is gonna be drinking a cocktail w an umbrella in tahiti w a couple of cabana boys, laughing and laughing.
OMeara
There's a couple of TxTech grads who made millions during the shale boom (Cody Campbell and John Sellers) and they've poured a lot money into the school and Tech's athletics:

Billion, with a capital B: former Texas Tech football players sell company for $2.8B (lubbockonline.com)

Texas velvet maestro
OMeara said:

There's a couple of TxTech grads who made millions during the shale boom (Cody Campbell and John Sellers) and they've poured a lot money into the school and Tech's athletics:

Billion, with a capital B: former Texas Tech football players sell company for $2.8B (lubbockonline.com)

whoa. I wasn't aware of any of this. article from 2017. wtg techsters
Donghorn
Only Fans Director said:

Von Miller wants to have a word with you…….
I don’t start threads, I end them…
Dark_Knight
AG
Meh lucky and opportunistic. Most grads in O&G that I've encountered from tech aren't that good or smart.

tu is hit an miss between geos and engineers.

Every Ag engineer I've worked with was stellar. Some personalities were difficult to work with, but they knew their stuff.
Hit and miss with Ag geos.
ttu_85
Dark_Knight said:

Meh lucky and opportunistic. Most grads in O&G that I've encountered from tech aren't that good or smart.

tu is hit an miss between geos and engineers.

Every Ag engineer I've worked with was stellar. Some personalities were difficult to work with, but they knew their stuff.
Hit and miss with Ag geos.
Right !!!. I bet your first question when meeting someone in a professional environment was, "Hey where did you go to school ?"

And I bet their response was "WTF is it with this dude ?" They probably didnt think well of you either.
ttu_85
zb008 said:

The last impression Tceh fans have of Mahomes' time in Lubbock is going 5-7.
Mine was the 818 years of offense against OU. Dude threw for over 650 yards and hit damn near every pass for one of the greatest passing performances in NCAA history. That was my strongest impression. Probably beater than anything you saw in yet ANOTHER lackluster AGGIE football year.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.