Prager NIL

4,470 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by TAMU1990
Marcus Aurelius
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Heard from a good source (Hunter Elliot's dad) his deal was $750K. That was competitive with his MLB offer.

Ag donors stepping up.
Detmersdislocatedshoulder
after 85 years of no national titles in any major men's sports i am all for it especially if i don't have to pony up the money. we should have an amazing team next year and with prager back we have a chance to finish unfinished business. thanks big money donors for stepping up this could put us over the top next season.
TAMU1990
AG
Ryan did say that football donors stepped in after the Schloss disaster. They were pissed.
HoustonAg2106
AG
Yea it had to be a big number to get him to turn down the MLB
12thMan9
AG
Marcus Aurelius said:

Heard from a good source (Hunter Elliot's dad) his deal was $750K. That was competitive with his MLB offer.

Ag donors stepping up.
This is the # I'm told was the Sanford offer over 3 years. He leveraged us for his deal.
Ronnie '88
Maroon Flash
AG
We gonna be freaking stout!
Maroon Flash
PlanoAg98
AG
Quote:

Ryan did say that football donors stepped in after the Schloss disaster. They were pissed.
Were the donors pissed just because Schloss left or his answer to Richard's question and then leaving?
gig_em02
I would think going to tu after taking us to the NC without giving them a chance counter. This was not about money. He never cared about the 12th man or our school. So happy he is gone and these donors stepped up..
TAMU1990
AG
PlanoAg98 said:

Quote:

Were the donors pissed just because Schloss left or his answer to Richard's question and then leaving?
All of the success bought new eyeballs onto Aggie Baseball - including the casuals. I think it was everything. Schloss faked it, builds a national championship program, was getting a new stadium, gets NIL to get top recruits, lies about his intentions in the presser, leaves less than 24 hours after the last game, steals our staff & some recruits, tries to raid our roster, etc. He and CDC fired a kill shot at our program. That would make any Aggie pissed.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.