Dread for the coming year

2,292 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by missinAggieland
AgBQ-00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone else dreading the mouth breathers that will undoubtedly infest more than usual this year? (Yes, I'm beat down by the negativity right now surrounding football)
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
greg.w.h
AG
AgBQ-00 said:

Anyone else dreading the mouth breathers that will undoubtedly infest more than usual this year? (Yes, I'm beat down by the negativity right now surrounding football)
Always welcome fans they support your team. Then take time to level them up on your game. We need a resources sticky that introduce people to the game???

https://www.dummies.com/article/home-auto-hobbies/sports-recreation/baseball/baseball-for-dummies-cheat-sheet-207756/

https://battingleadoff.com/how-to-keep-score-in-baseball/

https://ballarelife.com/how-to-be-a-great-baseball-fan/

94chem
Yeah, we just won more games in Omaha last season than in the rest of my life combined. Of course that will be the new standard. At least we won't be trying to live up to 1939...
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
jkag89
As much as it drives me nuts that every spring it seemingly up to baseball to "save" the Aggie sports year, whatever we'll see here this coming season will not come close to what we saw here when POS left for the sippie job.
State of Texas
Dreading the cost to find decent single game tickets for games not on Tuesday nights not in bleachers...yes.
94chem
jkag89 said:

As much as it drives me nuts that every spring it seemingly up to baseball to "save" the Aggie sports year, whatever we'll see here this coming season will not come close to what we saw here when POS left for the sippie job.

I don't understand what you mean.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
trouble
AG
That's what ignore is for
AgBQ-00
AG
my list is exponentially growing
You do not have a soul. You are a soul that has a body.

We sing Hallelujah! The Lamb has overcome!
TheBonifaceOption
Week 1: LFG!! OMAHA-bound
Week 4: 8-0, our bats are insane.
Week 6: 12-1, wtf?! How did we lose
Week 8: 16-3, fk it! Season over! When is Fb season?
Sea Pony 07
AG
Realistically, looking ahead at our road SEC schedule, I would be happy with 16 wins, but that's going to get a lot of *****ing from fair weather fans who don't understand just how brutal the SEC is.
Luke The Drifter
AG
Sea Pony 07 said:

Realistically, looking ahead at our road SEC schedule, I would be happy with 16 wins, but that's going to get a lot of *****ing from fair weather fans who don't understand just how brutal the SEC is.

Oh, they understand that part. What they don't understand is why, "...with all of A&M's resources, fan support, and fertile recuring base nearby..." are we not 70-0 and national champions every single season.
But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint. Isaiah 40:31 (NIV)
Who?mikejones!
Ehh, won't be a problem moat of the games. Near the end of the year and the beginning of the post season, it's pretty easy to block those newly arrived pot bangers
94chem
Luke The Drifter said:

Sea Pony 07 said:

Oh, they understand that part. What they don't understand is why, "...with all of A&M's resources, fan support, and fertile recuring base nearby..." are we not 70-0 and national champions every single season.

Exactly. t.u. used to go 70-0 all the time.
94chem,
OrangeAlert
70 wins in the SEC is a tall order. Of all the decades of SEC baseball, this is the first time any SEC team has won 60.
missinAggieland
AG
State of Texas said:

Dreading the cost to find decent single game tickets for games not on Tuesday nights not in bleachers...yes.

Dreading not living in BCS to attend every home game.

Also dreading finding tickets in certain venues for away games.

Dreading the cost of another CWS trip. Starting to save now!

So many 1st world problems to dread.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.