SIAP - The Perfect Couple on Netflix

1,364 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 2 days ago by StandUpforAmerica
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Absolutely loved this limited series. Incredible acting, great casting, and a much better spin on the completely disconnected, unempathetic nature of the Uber rich than Saltburn (which I enjoyed as well).
SoTxAg
AG
We watched the first two episodes last night, pretty good.
BurnetAggie99
Watched this past weekend and thought it was good.
rwhitlock3
AG
It was definitely a worth while watch. Nicole Kidman was fantastic and each episode left a bit of a cliff hanger. However, I feel like they rushed the ending in the last episode. No Spoilers... they just tried to introduce too much and then wrap it all up in the last 10-15 min of the series... but overall a very good series!
Btron
AG
I've really enjoyed watching Dakota Fanning come back into the fold. She was an awesome child actress and she still is a good actor as an adult. Glad to see someone made it through the Hollywood gauntlet and is still finding work.
Tailgate88
AG
We started it this past week too but are going to go back and rewatch the first two episodes with our daughter and finish it together next week. Really enjoying it so far.
AgTrip
Ok, I've seen post on here about it being good and wife wanted to watch it because she read the book so we gave it a shot. I zoned out after first episode and we binged 3 episodes. It couldn't keep me interested or invested, bunch of rich snobs lying and sleeping around. It's not difficult to follow the plot, I'd look up every 10 mins or so from my phone and knew exactly what was going on. Not liking it at all.
Big Al 1992
AG
Very White Lotus vibe, including one of the same actresses. We enjoyed it - fun who dunnit.
Btron
AG
AgTrip said:

Ok, I've seen post on here about it being good and wife wanted to watch it because she read the book so we gave it a shot. I zoned out after first episode and we binged 3 episodes. It couldn't keep me interested or invested, bunch of rich snobs lying and sleeping around. It's not difficult to follow the plot, I'd look up every 10 mins or so from my phone and knew exactly what was going on. Not liking it at all.
That's high class entertainment right there. That's why you tune in!
AgTrip
HAHA...I'm TRYING but I just can't keep focused on it. I do like Sabertooth Tag!
AggieOO
The ending was pretty meh.
Diggity
AG
Bono's daughters character was obnoxious. Took me out of show.

Couldn't imagine how this scion would settle for someone so mediocre.
DG-Ag
AG
rwhitlock3 said:

It was definitely a worth while watch. Nicole Kidman was fantastic and each episode left a bit of a cliff hanger. However, I feel like they rushed the ending in the last episode. No Spoilers... they just tried to introduce too much and then wrap it all up in the last 10-15 min of the series... but overall a very good series!
Agree with your comment re last 10-15 minutes. Dakota Fanning was good throughout. But the others were pretty average. Also, it almost seemed like the writing completely changed after the first 3 or 4 episodes. All in all, it was okay. Something to kill time between football games!
You're from down South,
And when you open your mouth,
You always seem to put your foot there.
StandUpforAmerica
We just finished it... I would give it 3.5/5. Good, but not great. On the negative side.. add Kidman to the list of beautiful Hollywood women who've had to much plastic surgery work done.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.