Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

690,062 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
EskimoJoe
How long do you want to ignore this user?
BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

bump
hairloom
EskimoJoe said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

bump
I feel like baller has seen quite a bit of light since this post.
captkirk
AG
He claimed Trump was a Russian agent at one point.
aTm2004
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism due to the countless number of times these things have been proven false over and over and over again.

I think it's odd that "concerned moderates" on the thread were rushing to Juicy's defense, as opposed to admitting fake hate crimes are all they have left.

There is no doubt that MOST (not all) libs are racist and have a bad case of TDS.

Regardless, we'll take it with a grain of salt until the facts emerge. Just find it odd that the board's concerned moderates can't learn from past hoaxes.
TexasAggie_02
AG
EskimoJoe said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

bump
The victim here was falsely accused Trump supporters, for which i have a lot of concern.
annie88
AG
This may have been posted before but it's too funny not to share again. Language is NSFW

will25u
Jussie Smollett to make 1st court appearance on new charges

Quote:

Former "Empire" actor Jussie Smollett is due to make an initial court appearance Monday on a new set of charges alleging that he lied to police about being targeted in a racist and homophobic attack in downtown Chicago early last year.

Smollett, 37, is expected to plead not guilty to the six counts of felony disorderly conduct during Monday's hearing. He pleaded not guilty to 16 counts of the charge in the same courthouse last year, just weeks before the Cook County State's Attorney Kim Foxx's office abruptly announced it was dismissing the case, angering police and City Hall.

Special Prosecutor Dan Webb, a former U.S. attorney who was appointed to examine the state's attorney's office's handling of the case, is expected to attend. Foxx's office is not involved in the new case against Smollett.
drcrinum

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/02/23/mayor-lightfoot-says-jussie-smollett-needs-to-be-held-accountable/

Quote:

"He needs to face the charges. He committed a crime, and he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and we are going to continue to aggressively make him accountable for the wasted police resources that went into investigating what turned out to be a total hoax," Mayor Lightfoot said.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot has come out against Jussie??? Is this for real or just show?
ABATTBQ11
AG
drcrinum said:

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2020/02/23/mayor-lightfoot-says-jussie-smollett-needs-to-be-held-accountable/

Quote:

"He needs to face the charges. He committed a crime, and he needs to be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, and we are going to continue to aggressively make him accountable for the wasted police resources that went into investigating what turned out to be a total hoax," Mayor Lightfoot said.

Chicago Mayor Lightfoot has come out against Jussie??? Is this for real or just show?

She probably sees the writing on the wall, and he's politically toxic at this point. He's basically been cut loose for getting caught.
FrioAg 00
AG
Realized her police force was going to abandon her if she didn't take this stand.

This is a calculated move for the mayor
e=mc2
AG
drcrinum said:

Quote:

If you're a Democrat and lose black support, you act accordingly. Juicy has lost support big time!
Madman
AG
I would love for him to sing. I doubt this was his idea, he was probably approached to do it by what's her name.
aTm2004
AG
FrioAg 00 said:

Realized her police force was going to abandon her if she didn't take this stand.

This is a calculated move for the mayor
Yep. The CPD was embarrassed by this incident and they are not letting it go. I'd imagine some very high up members of the CPD/Union are calling the shots and using whatever leverage they have to ensure this isn't swept under the rug again.
Muy
AG
Has a single fake-outraged lib come out and apologized for their fake outrage at "racist homophobic conservatives" to this day? I'm sure Don Lemon hasn't just changed the topic and pretended he never tried using this as a platform to attack Trump and his supporters?
Zemira
AG
So the only thing I knew about the Mayor of Chicago was that it was a Democrat.

Apparently Mayor Lightfoot is their first Lesbian black mayor of Chicago.
Scruffy
AG
Zemira said:

She's also been pretty reasonable (relatively speaking).
When the teachers went on strike, she basically said we don't the money and what does housing have to do with your job.
She has from the start been against Foxx (the DA in this case) and has been trying to be law and order. Part of that may just be the DA was in close with the previous mayor. Part may be because she knows everyone, from CPD to the blacks to the gays aren't happy with how this played out.

She could be worse.
aTm2004
AG
As long as a person does what's right, I don't care what letter they have behind their name, what color they are, or who they choose to share a bed with. I'm with you in it looks like she's actually making educated decisions.
Zemira
AG
Scruffy said:

Zemira said:

She's also been pretty reasonable (relatively speaking).
When the teachers went on strike, she basically said we don't the money and what does housing have to do with your job.
She has from the start been against Foxx (the DA in this case) and has been trying to be law and order. Part of that may just be the DA was in close with the previous mayor. Part may be because she knows everyone, from CPD to the blacks to the gays aren't happy with how this played out.

She could be worse.
From reading in about 10 minutes this morning, considering she's a Chicago Democrat, she seems fairly reasonable. I was just kinda shocked. If Jussie has lost her, he seems done for at this point.
beanbean
I remember Smollet's "mama didn't raise no liar" statement when all the charges were dropped against him. That aged well.
MassAggie97
AG
This is a really long thread and I'm not going to go through all 120 pages to find out if the Dave Chappelle bit on Smollet has been discussed.

If you hadn't seen it, check it out on YouTube. It's freaking hilarious.
Clob94
brucoh said:

I remember Smollet's "mama didn't raise no liar" statement when all the charges were dropped against him. That aged well.
I remember the "I fought back! I'm the gay Tupac!" Comment. What a complete tool shed.
will25u
aTm2004
AG
Somebody get those white dudes some sunscreen and tell them it's OK to not stand in the sun 24/7.
drcrinum

Referenced article at Breitbart:
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/03/06/george-soros-backed-group-gave-huge-donation-to-county-prosecutor-who-dropped-jussie-smollett-charges/

Quote:

...Foxx is running to return to her office as state's attorney for Cook County, and it's reported that she benefited from a political pac named the Illinois Justice & Public Safety PAC which helped her run a six-figure ad campaign. It turns out that the pac's entire $2 million budget came from one of the many activist groups stealthily funded by Soros, according to the Washington Free Beacon....
ProgN
His son is a progressive ****** bag too but I can't wait until Soros dies.
aggiehawg
AG
Prognightmare said:

I'd rather he was RICOed before his death. Forfeit everything.
ProgN
aggiehawg said:

Prognightmare said:

I'd rather he was RICOed before his death. Forfeit everything.

Agreed but that would never happen because he has all the dirt on the DC swamp, both sides of the aisle. So, with that said, I'll be happy when that demon returns to hell.
agsquirrel97
AG
Prognightmare said:

I hate the death tax / estate tax.

But I will make an exception for Soros
will25u
APHIS AG
Zemira said:

She is also a big supporter of her "sanctuary city" status so much that she has released illegal felons to commit additional crimes with the approval of the police.
drcrinum

Well, the above Fox News chap deleted his tweet. So here's another one:

Rapier108
drcrinum said:

No surprise at all given the corruption that is Chicago.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
annie88
AG
Actually she's pretty awful, do a little more digging. For some reason she's acting normal on this case which is odd given that he's black. As people said there's something else behind us probably the cops.

You might want to check out her defense and/or lackadaisical response of an illegal alien who raped a three-year-old. You won't be impressed.
ProgN
Post removed:
by user
First Page Last Page
Page 120 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.