Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,819 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
wyoag93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
It's almost as if liberals want to promote racism and homophobia so they can belong to an activist group and March around waiving their rainbow flags while wearing BLM t-shirts. The fake news and fake activism for fake people.
DallasAg 94
Chicago PD now confirming he did report the MAGA comment.

Case is officially a hate crime and has been turned over to the FBI.

Get your 302s ready...
lil99chris
AG
...check out Lee Daniels' (Empire co creator) video in response.

This story was the 2nd story on ABC News tonight. No security video has been generated. This looks very suspicious due to how many boxes were checked and how he "accidentally" posted he was traveling to Chicago on Twitter.

Btw, has LeBron ever provided proof of the racist comments on his gate in LA?

https://instagr.am/p/BtOrBBmH6GK
BallerStaf2003
AG
What's the point of even arguing this?
bobbranco
AG
Must watch Don Lemon's show tonight.
IrishTxAggie
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

What's the point of even arguing this?

Because it's not factual and full of hyperbole...
titan
S
DallasAg 94 said:

Get your 302s ready...
That only means the culprits shouted it. It doesn't remotely confirm that it the attackers were not of the Left. The check boxes phenomena is way too precise so far. We will see. Not even out of the first day yet, let alone the second one.
annie88
AG
bobbranco said:

God, nothing could make me do that.
bobbranco
AG
annie88 said:

bobbranco said:

AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
Has this been disproven yet? You know it's coming.
Rapier108
MSNBC was all in on racist, MAGA, Trump supporters being behind it.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
DallasAg 94
titan said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Get your 302s ready...
That only means the culprits shouted it. It doesn't remotely confirm that it the attackers were not of the Left. The check boxes phenomena is way too precise so far. We will see. Not even out of the first day yet, let alone the second one.
A C T U A L L Y... it only means he reported it.

Turning it over to the FBI could be nothing more than the Chicago PD suspects there are inconsistencies and don't want to be the organization that gets crapped on when the story is found to be faux.
titan
S
annie88 said:

bobbranco said:

NO, it would put the screen at risk. You want to throw a book at it. Fortunately there are still channels and you can switch it! That reverse racist really galls. Doesn't help that is also a moron --- black hole speculation of taking down an airliner and all.
annie88
AG
titan said:

annie88 said:

bobbranco said:

NO, it would put the screen at risk. You want to throw a book at it. Fortunately there are still channels and you can switch it! That reverse racist really galls. Doesn't help that is also a moron --- black hole speculation of taking down an airliner and all.
Yep!
Clob94
I'll take a stab----

There are roughly 10-12 24 hour subways in Chicago according to Google maps.

It's 2am and we'll below zero on that night. White nazi muggers decide to roam the streets of Chicago, the shooting capital of America, with not a gun, but with ROPE and BLEACH. They see a guy they know is black but also know he is gay--- obviously because of his clothing attire choices-- they beat him, call him a "***", then put a rope round his neck and shower him with bleach. <---------- doesn't seem very likely does it.

OR dude is out walking back from a 24 hour subway at 2am and gets jacked by some dude looking for money, and when this guy gets to the hospital, instead of simply saying he was mugged by two black men, he instead changes his story to two white dudes that were nazi trump supporters so the sympathy/empathy train shows up and showers him with love and praise.

I'm going with the more likely of these two scenarios and if I'm wrong, you can all gladly call me a "stupid F-ing sip" .
titan
S

That's an excellent point. In fact, worded that way, those two muggers themselves would have been at considerable risk before and after the deed. You are right, that doesn't add up, and it explains why the charge might have been constructed.
Rapier108
DallasAg 94 said:

Get your 302s ready...
How convenient after most of the day the TMZ story was being called bogus.
"If you will not fight for right when you can easily win without blood shed; if you will not fight when your victory is sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may even be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves." - Sir Winston Churchill
lil99chris
AG
...I guess whenever I do any act of kindness, I need to make sure I say "you're welcome.....just doing my part to make America great again." This will counter the bad stuff.
AgMarauder04
AG
Rapier108 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Get your 302s ready...

I don't know what I hate more. That "hate crime" is still a thing. (We shouldn't regulate thought)

Or that the FBI are the thought police
titan
S

Hate crime only became necessary because there were not swift and stern enough punishments for major crimes in the first place. Beatings like this that don't result in maiming or death are kind of tricky -- this is why some kind of public chastisement system that has no lasting effects is needed that would be applied quickly. And it would be applied for such events regardless of what motivated the attack. You don't have to `punish thought' when you make certain mob actions out of bounds.
Señor Chang
AG
Thank God for Whataburger. I can't imagine being hungry enough to go to Subway at 2 am.
Prosperdick
AG
The fact this dude is an actor and all the "well, it started a conversation" nonsense makes me think this has less than 1% chance of being accurate.

The more I think about it the more it decreases in likelihood this occurred.
tylercsbn9
AG
titan said:

That's an excellent point. In fact, worded that way, those two muggers themselves would have been at considerable risk before and after the deed. You are right, that doesn't add up, and it explains why the charge might have been constructed.

Also add the fact that AA men in general are the most homophobic group and I could easily see them saying both the n word and f word. Just in general without even knowing the victim's background.
titan
S

Correct. Actually Clob94's construction seems hard to refute. I bet the MSM is not looking at those self-evident inconsistencies in the scenario as well as his post does.
staticdoor
AG
I don't think the MSM is buying this story either, because they aren't really reporting on it. I listen to MSNBC on the way to work in the morning (Morning Joe) and CNN on the way home from work and I haven't heard one thing about this until I opened this thread
titan
S
staticdoor said:

I don't think the MSM is buying this story either, because they aren't really reporting on it. I listen to MSNBC on the way to work in the morning (Morning Joe) and CNN on the way home from work and I haven't heard one thing about this until I opened this thread
Well good for them then. Maybe the Covington Affair threw a bucket of water on them after all. If this is true they are not rushing to judgment yet ---that's very good.
DallasAg 94
Rapier108 said:

DallasAg 94 said:

Get your 302s ready...
It appears the statement wasn't in his original complaint, but in a follow-up interview with CPD.

Now that the FBI is involved, everyone can breath easy that this case will be investigated correctly.

HahahahahaaaaaaA
DallasAg 94
CPD has also denied any racial identification of attackers stating there is no indication they were white.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/chicago-police-deny-claim-that-jussie-sm
You are going to tell me he couldn't determine their race based on voice alone?

White people and black people say the N word VERY differently.
Tom Hagen
AG
I guarantee this guy won't get prosecuted for filing a false police report.
Burnsey
AG
If this happened as claimed by actor to the police, I will donate $1,000 to his favorite youth charity.
Clob94
Burnsey said:

If this happened as claimed by actor to the police, I will donate $1,000 to his favorite youth charity.
TBYL?

Never mind.
tylercsbn9
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

CPD has also denied any racial identification of attackers stating there is no indication they were white.

https://reason.com/blog/2019/01/29/chicago-police-deny-claim-that-jussie-sm
You are going to tell me he couldn't determine their race based on voice alone?

White people and black people say the N word VERY differently.
Apparently he couldn't even tell if they were men or women.

This is going to go the way of the Lebron James racist graffiti incident from a few years back.

Will be absolutely zero proof but it will be parroted as a racist incident and indictment of Trump's America.
Paradise Ag
AG

I blame this on television shows that glamorize violence - like Empire.
Anti-taxxer
AG
http://dlvr.it/QxpTtr

SHOCKING. SHOCKING, I SAY.
First Page Last Page
Page 6 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.