Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,620 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
tbirdspur2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake
"Odd?"

With the Covington fake news furor just now dying down?

You kidding me?
IrishTxAggie
AG
captkirk said:

Starts to unravel

Quoting because it should be at the top of a page!
akm91
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.
The list of fake hate crimes allegedly perpetrated by Trump supporters are too long to list here. The most recent example are the Covington kids.
tbirdspur2010
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Yeah, none of this actually happened. Calling it now.

He's back!!
I'm usually here.

Lurking.

Scrolling.

Judging.

Cy_Tolliver
BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.
It's fake because it's absolutely ridiculous. It's like a real life comic book of someone sitting around thinking of all the possible things they could do to make the perfect hate crime. No one would do all this stuff for some dude no one has ever heard of or gives a damn about. I'm surprised they also didn't say "Trump inspired us to do this!!!"

Of all the fake hate crimes, which is pretty much all "hate crimes" today except when leftists do it (then it's not a hate crime for some reason), this is the most laughable.
Boo Weekley
BallerStaf2003 said:

LOL, do you even democrat? Go spend some time in the NE around democrats and talk to me about racism.

Also, go spend some time with black democrat males and get back to me on homophobia.
AggieUSMC
AG
Quote:

Completely unacceptable and disgusting behavior, if true.
IF true. And that's a big IF
tbirdspur2010
AG
Whole thing reads like a dadgum cartoon. Only thing missing is the "POW" "SMACK" speech balloons.
The Debt

So he was attacked by a 5yo with a marker
Boo Weekley
tbirdspur2010 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

He's back!!
I'm usually here.

Lurking.

Scrolling.

Judging.

Glad youre still around, was just thinking to myself...

(Fak u bin?!)
The Debt
Also I'm 99.9999% sure any MAGAmerican has never seen Empire, nor knows the sexual persuasion of C-list actors
tbirdspur2010
AG
Bothering lsufans, mostly.
AgFormerlyInIrving
AG
The only group of people who believe "MAGA supporters" hate blacks and gays are liberals.
DTP02
AG
Look, at some point one of these reports is going to actually turn out to be true. If this one is true, then I hope they catch the dudes and throw them in jail (for assault, not for a hate crime, which is a stupid thing to even have on the books) for a long time.

But that won't change the fact that most of these types of reports are pure BS, and that the left and their enablers in the media are pushing a narrative that is pure B-movie fantasy.
aggiehawg
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

You do do that well! LOL!
TexAgs91
AG
Canyon99 said:

Completely unacceptable and disgusting behavior, if true.
Stasco
AG
My guess is dude got the crap beat out of him by some people he knows (drug dealers, jilted lover, loan shark, whatever) and to avoid personal embarrassment he made up the hate crime angle on the fly.

As others have already pointed out, the story makes zero sense. Ski masked skinheads wandering around Chicago with a noose and bleach just in case they run into a gay and/or black actor? Complete nonsense.

To reiterate - I have stated above my guess. Whoever the perps are should be jailed regardless of the motivation.
Boo Weekley
DTP02 said:

Look, at some point one of these reports is going to actually turn out to be true. If this one is true, then I hope they catch the dudes and throw them in jail (for assault, not for a hate crime, which is a stupid thing to even have on the books) for a long time.

But that won't change the fact that most of these types of reports are pure BS, and that the left and their enablers in the media are pushing a narrative that is pure B-movie fantasy.
Yep, occasionally Republicans commit violent crimes too. Democrats don't hold a complete monopoly on ALL violence and degenerate behavior. On a long enough timeline, one of these is going to turn out to be true. And I won't really care unless I know the victim, because hundreds of people die or are violently beaten every day in this country.
tbirdspur2010
AG
aggiehawg said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

You do do that well! LOL!
Not as well as most on t****Ark lol.

Good to see you, ma'am!
Patentmike
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.

It's largely because of the current political dialogue....if conservatives say "yeah, it might be an extreme right winger", the mouthpieces on the left respond with "conservatives agree Trump supporters are racist homophobic barbarians". #thisisCNN

As I read that, it *sounds* a little tinfoil hat-ish. But it's actually not that far fetched.

PatentMike, J.D.
BS Biochem
MS Molecular Virology

ProgN
tbirdspur2010 said:

Good to see you my man!

How's the toddler and fam?
Old Tom Morris
Who would even know who this guy is? The attackers recognizing him might be the most unbelievable part of his story
BallerStaf2003
AG
Boo Weekley said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

LOL, do you even democrat? Go spend some time in the NE around democrats and talk to me about racism.

Also, go spend some time with black democrat males and get back to me on homophobia.

I've said this many times on this board. Preaching to the choir.

No need to be defensive, the guy said it was a MAGA supporter.
agsquirrel97
AG
48 hour rule in effect for me.

Punishment should be the same for the perpetrators or the victim depending on what comes to light. Perps should obviously serve some time in federal pound you in the ass prison, so should the person who knowingly filed false police reports.

Popcorn is in the microwave for me.
Cy_Tolliver
I remember a buddy of mine in the 90s wanted to fix me up with Nina Sharavan, the chick that made false reports on a couple of Cowboys. He goes "she's really nice once you get to know her"

NO. THANKS.

Anyway this thread made me think of that for some reason.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

2. I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

1. There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

couple of things about your statements above numbered 1 and 2.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) claims of racist or homophobic hate crimes are made up, wrongly attributed and/or exaggerated.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) leftists/dems are anti-white and call for violence against whites which is blatantly RACIST and yet they don't get called out on it.

So....here we are.

You can attribute all the hateful things in the world to the very small fraction of people that may be both Trump supporters and racist or homophobic.

But a larger percentage (imho) of the population is blatantly anti white and that's ok apparently and socially acceptable now.

On another note I find your statement about people not saying this is not what they represent odd..... I find it odd that you would expect anyone to have to say that. It's almost as if you think everyone is unless they specifically deny it?!?!?!?

I mean when I see a domestic abuse case of horrible violence - I don't rush out and say "I'm a husband but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

When I see a case of corporate executive fraud - I don't rush out and say "I'm a businessman but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

Personally I think it's best to assume that the criminal and violent persons in our society are a really small fringe element and I typically assume people I meet or even casually chat with are not violent sociopaths who need to distance from something like that by default.

I guess we have different views of most of society.
Maroon Dawn
AG
Notice even our ResLibs are cautious about the stink on this one and not flexing all over this thread about this latest "got eeeeemmmmm" "proof" that confirms all their biases

Maybe they learned from Covington

Maybe
tbirdspur2010
AG
Prognightmare said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

Good to see you my man!

How's the toddler and fam?
They're good, PN! Keeping me busy but I love it.
tbirdspur2010
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Boo Weekley said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I've said this many times on this board. Preaching to the choir.

No need to be defensive, the guy said it was a MAGA supporter.
This coming from the guy who thinks it's "odd" that right-wingers would be skeptical af of some cartoonishly over the top account of "ZOMG TRUMP RACISM!" in the immediate wake of the Covington smear campaign?

Come on.
LoudestWHOOP!
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

tbirdspur2010 said:

He's back!!
I'm usually here.

Lurking.

Scrolling.

Judging.

You sound like Zeus
AggieUSMC
AG
agdoc2001
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

On another note I find your statement about people not saying this is not what they represent odd..... I find it odd that you would expect anyone to have to say that. It's almost as if you think everyone is unless they specifically deny it?!?!?!?

I mean when I see a domestic abuse case of horrible violence - I don't rush out and say "I'm a husband but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

When I see a case of corporate executive fraud - I don't rush out and say "I'm a businessman but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

Personally I think it's best to assume that the criminal and violent persons in our society are a really small fringe element and I typically assume people I meet or even casually chat with are not violent sociopaths who need to distance from something like that by default.

This is just the ballerstaf "gotcha" attempt here. When there is an incident involving Islamic violence, many in the conservative media and on this forum point out that the rest of the muslim community is not openly denouncing the act and; therefore, must secretly condone it. Rightly or wrongly, ballerstaf is equating Trump supporters to the muslim community and holding them to this same standard.

It isn't quite apples to apples, but he does have a point.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
JD05AG
AG
UncleNateFitch said:

Because it's fake and we all know it's fake. Come on man.

Oh and for your records (eyeroll) I'd like to go ahead and say that beating up black homosexuals is not what I represent as a trump supporter.

CNN: "Poster on predominantly conservative college Texas A&M University fan website Texags.com endorses beating up straight black people & fair skinned homosexuals"
BallerStaf2003
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

2. I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

1. There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

couple of things about your statements above numbered 1 and 2.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) claims of racist or homophobic hate crimes are made up, wrongly attributed and/or exaggerated.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) leftists/dems are anti-white and call for violence against whites which is blatantly RACIST and yet they don't get called out on it.

So....here we are.

You can attribute all the hateful things in the world to the very small fraction of people that may be both Trump supporters and racist or homophobic.

But a larger percentage (imho) of the population is blatantly anti white and that's ok apparently and socially acceptable now.

I find it odd to assume it's either true or fake, and I'm gonna wait until I hear more about it.

If you're 100% sure on either way, you're blinded by your allegiances. Not good.

Only on this board could I say something like that and certain posters go nuts like rabid dogs. Sign of the times.
Old Tom Morris
Quote:

It isn't quite apples to apples, but he does have a point.
It's apples to dog turds. I disagree that he has a point at all.
First Page Last Page
Page 3 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.