Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,746 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
93MarineHorn
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Quote:

If you're 100% sure on either way, you're blinded by your allegiances. Not good.
Ok, it's kinda like when your kid swears he didn't eat all the cookies but he's got chocolate chips at the corners of his mouth. Yeah, there's a slim chance he's telling the truth.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
agdoc2001 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

On another note I find your statement about people not saying this is not what they represent odd..... I find it odd that you would expect anyone to have to say that. It's almost as if you think everyone is unless they specifically deny it?!?!?!?

I mean when I see a domestic abuse case of horrible violence - I don't rush out and say "I'm a husband but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

When I see a case of corporate executive fraud - I don't rush out and say "I'm a businessman but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

Personally I think it's best to assume that the criminal and violent persons in our society are a really small fringe element and I typically assume people I meet or even casually chat with are not violent sociopaths who need to distance from something like that by default.

I guess we have different views of most of society.

This is just the ballerstaf "gotcha" attempt here. When there is an incident involving Islamic violence, many in the conservative media and on this forum point out that the rest of the muslim community is not openly denouncing the act and; therefore, must secretly condone it. Rightly or wrongly, ballerstaf is equating Trump supporters to the muslim community and holding them to this same standard.

It isn't quite apples to apples, but he does have a point.

Not quite the same thing but good try.

When a Muslim terror attack happens they are looking to leaders in the Muslim community and those outspoken anti Americans to condemn them. Like the same people you see interviewed condemning anything that offends their community and denying that their religion (even the fringes of it) supports violence. They suddenly go mute.

It isn't a case of expecting every Muslim on a message board to do so. It is the public faces of the movement.

This is a little different he is calling out basically any and all Trump supporters ON HERE to make some public denial of supporting racist or homophobic crimes. that's a rather broad based assumption and not so subtle of an accusation of our little small community here.

CanyonAg77
AG
BallerStaf20 said:

I find it odd to assume it's either true or fake, and I'm gonna wait until I hear more about it.

If you're 100% sure on either way, you're blinded by your allegiances. Not good.
I'm not 100% sure. But since 99.99% of these have proven to be fake, I feel pretty certain it will be confirmed as bullcrap before the titan 48 rule is exhausted.
Maroon Dawn
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I understand the reason for skepticism until more information comes out.

2. I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

1. There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

couple of things about your statements above numbered 1 and 2.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) claims of racist or homophobic hate crimes are made up, wrongly attributed and/or exaggerated.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) leftists/dems are anti-white and call for violence against whites which is blatantly RACIST and yet they don't get called out on it.

So....here we are.

You can attribute all the hateful things in the world to the very small fraction of people that may be both Trump supporters and racist or homophobic.

But a larger percentage (imho) of the population is blatantly anti white and that's ok apparently and socially acceptable now.

On another note I find your statement about people not saying this is not what they represent odd..... I find it odd that you would expect anyone to have to say that. It's almost as if you think everyone is unless they specifically deny it?!?!?!?

I mean when I see a domestic abuse case of horrible violence - I don't rush out and say "I'm a husband but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

When I see a case of corporate executive fraud - I don't rush out and say "I'm a businessman but this does not represent me". Do you think I need to?

Personally I think it's best to assume that the criminal and violent persons in our society are a really small fringe element and I typically assume people I meet or even casually chat with are not violent sociopaths who need to distance from something like that by default.

I find it odd to assume it's either true or fake, and I'm gonna wait until I hear more about it.

Only on this board could I say something like that and certain posters go nuts like rabid dogs. Sign of the times.

So there's this thing called probability

The probability that this is true and happened exactly as described is fairly low. The facts and history don't add up.

The probability that this is yet another fake liberal hoax being controlled by the Lib Media to push the Nareative is very high. The facts and history add up.

HTH
Amazing Moves
hypeiv said:

I'm going to withhold judgement on this one for awhile as well. Doesn't pass the sniff test.
Plus. If the maga comment was true, why are they portraying it in such a way that all maga supporters are racists..
TacosaurusRex
I do not doubt that an attack happened, but the MAGA stuff is already starting to fail.

Check out @RealSaavedra's Tweet:
IrishTxAggie
AG
I find it odd that you think it's just the Trump supporters that think this is made up.

Do Trump supporters have to apologize for the actions and condemn every action of some dumbasses that happen to be Trump supporters? If so, boy oh boy do I have a list for you Bernie and Hillary supporters!
pimplepopper
AG
TruckGuy said:

I do not doubt that an attack happened, but the MAGA stuff is already starting to fail.

From the comments.

Quote:

My God if this can happen in one of the safest cites in

America, we are all doomed.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BallerStaf2003
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

agdoc2001 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

This is just the ballerstaf "gotcha" attempt here. When there is an incident involving Islamic violence, many in the conservative media and on this forum point out that the rest of the muslim community is not openly denouncing the act and; therefore, must secretly condone it. Rightly or wrongly, ballerstaf is equating Trump supporters to the muslim community and holding them to this same standard.

When a Muslim terror attack happens they are looking to leaders in the Muslim community and those outspoken anti Americans to condemn them. Like the same people you see interviewed condemning anything that offends their community and denying that their religion (even the fringes of it) supports violence. They suddenly go mute.

It isn't a case of expecting every Muslim on a message board to do so. It is the public faces of the movement.

This is a little different he is calling out basically any and all Trump supporters ON HERE to make some public denial of supporting racist or homophobic crimes. that's a rather broad based assumption and not so subtle of an accusation of our little small community here.

A bit dramatic of an interpretation. I'm not asking for some sort of pledge. Give me a break.

I just find it telling that in today's society, we rush to call someone fake that is an affront to our views and beliefs.

In this case, the possibility that a trump supporter did something like this makes people incredibly defensive. Is it the Trump mantra of never admitting anything and never apologizing that's rubbed off on his supporters?

In normal times, more posters would say that it was an awful thing, even if the victim exaggerated some aspects of it.

And yes, I know there's racist and homophobic liberals. I've talked about this before.
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

2. I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

1. There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

Regardless, I'm not going to rush to any conclusions. Just find it odd that there is almost zero concern for the victim.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) claims of racist or homophobic hate crimes are made up, wrongly attributed and/or exaggerated.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) leftists/dems are anti-white and call for violence against whites which is blatantly RACIST and yet they don't get called out on it.

So....here we are.

You can attribute all the hateful things in the world to the very small fraction of people that may be both Trump supporters and racist or homophobic.

But a larger percentage (imho) of the population is blatantly anti white and that's ok apparently and socially acceptable now.

Only on this board could I say something like that and certain posters go nuts like rabid dogs. Sign of the times.

My first post on here clearly said I was a wait and see type - i ALWAYS am whether it is something against blacks, whites, LGBTQ, women, teenagers on school trips, or supreme court justices, etc etc.....

I just find it odd that you expect a denial from .... everyone I guess.... before we even know the whole story and before you have even decided yourself if it is true or false. But still... we have to deny it because of our affiliation. Interesting.

CanyonAg77
AG
From Truckguy's link

Quote:

"According to the victim, the offenders' faces were concealed," a police spokesperson told Reason. "We have no record indicating that [they shouted 'MAGA'], we only have record of them shouting racial and homophobic slurs at him."

Chicago police have also released a statement contradicting claims that Smollett identified his attackers' race and heard them shout "MAGA."

"We have no record of The MAGA Country comment," said the police in a statement. "We have racial and homophobic comments documented."

Until we know more, it would be wise to avoid making any sweeping generalizations about who to blame for this. The best course of action right now is to wish Smollett a speedy recovery and wait for better information.

Maroon Dawn
AG
TruckGuy said:

Oh look, it's the truth! Slowly but surely getting started while the lie has already raced around the world twice on the lips and keyboards of liberals
Old Tom Morris
BallerStaf2003 said:

Old Tom Morris said:

Quote:

It's apples to dog turds. I disagree that he has a point at all.

Hahahaha another reference to poop!

Are you just really into it? What's the deal here?
When I see a point where the shoe fits.
The Debt
Quote:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

The right believes in "personal responsibility" not "collective responsibility". For someone who claims to be a Republican, or did, you should know this.

Its why I dont go around asking forgiveness for slavery, Hiroshima, or Ed Sheeran
Boo Weekley
agdoc2001 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

Is there a long and founded history of terror hoaxes I don't know about? Not even sure it's apples to oranges really.
tylercsbn9
AG
Moron probably just got mugged looking for drugs and was embarrassed.
CanyonAg77
AG
Quote:

In normal times, more posters would say that it was an awful thing, even if the victim exaggerated some aspects of it.
Normal times ended when the media went all in for the far left and quit even pretending to be neutral.

Normal times ended when the other 10,000 "hate crimes" were exposed as fake.

Of course, no one deserves to be beaten for who they are. That includes Nazis, who the left seems to think it's okay to punch.

By the same token, the half of the country that voted for Trump, even if reluctantly, doesn't deserve to be lied about and called racist and homophobic.
The Debt
tylercsbn9 said:

Moron probably just got mugged looking for drugs and was embarrassed.

Why you gotta stereotype? Not every Hollywood actor is a drugfiend.
annie88
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

TruckGuy said:

Oh look, it's the truth! Slowly but surely getting started while the lie has already raced around the world twice on the lips and keyboards of liberals
titan
S
The thing to understand is pictures are not the proof that will tell here. The possible fraud is not whether it happened but the real background of the culprits. It's hard to believe it will be made up entirely.
Boo Weekley
BallerStaf2003 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

agdoc2001 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

I just find it telling that in today's society, we rush to call someone fake that is an affront to our views and beliefs.

Most of us are rushing to say it is very likely fake bc almost all of these turn out to be completely fabricated or hyper exaggerated. I don't think many are saying there is literally a 0% chance there are super prepped dorky political phrase yelling neo nazis running around Chicago with bleach and nooses with the drawing abilities of a toddler. It is possible.

But highly highly unlikely. I am assuming this is fake. If it turns out to be legit, I feel bad for the guy and the attackers should definitely be punished the way anyone would for committing such a violent assault.
tbirdspur2010
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

So....here we are.

In the immediate light of the Covington thing? Not odd at all.

I'm hardly a rabid dog, either.

But ayyyy, what do I know.
agdoc2001
AG
Zombie Jon Snow said:

agdoc2001 said:

Zombie Jon Snow said:

I see what you mean and think that you make a good point.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
BallerStaf2003
AG
CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Normal times ended when the media went all in for the far left and quit even pretending to be neutral.

Of course, no one deserves to be beaten for who they are. That includes Nazis, who the left seems to think it's okay to punch.

By the same token, the half of the country that voted for Trump, even if reluctantly, doesn't deserve to be lied about and called racist and homophobic.

Fair enough. I view it as more a sign of the times than anything.
Boo Weekley
BallerStaf2003 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

Yep, there are far more nationally broadcast racial hoaxes than there ever have been and it's not even close. It is sad.

Times have changed, the left has gone off the deep end and is filled with a level of rage and hatred I have never seen and the bulk of the national and local media doesn't even hide that they are the propaganda arm of the democrat party.

Still time to join the good guys Baller. People of all walks of life over here, despite what you hear and see in the media and movies.
tbirdspur2010
AG
BallerStaf2003 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

The sign of the times is that those who are not leftists are verbally and physically attacked and maligned with relative impunity by leftists and the majority leftist media establishment.

The sign of the times is that if you're a minority, you have carte blanche to launch racist salvos irl against whites and especially against non-leftist minorities and have the privilege of that same media ignoring you or even playing goalie for you so long as you're on their side of disliking Trump. Even if you make up encounters out of thin air.

The sign of the times is that as a Trump voter/supporter, if you do not instantly and vociferously condemn any and all untoward actions of ne'erdowell's who also happened to vote for Trump, you are branded as part of the problem with America. The same collective mentality is not applied in the other direction.

The sign of the times is the division sowed by Obama and his ilk for 8 years is blamed upon those who try to fight back against it.

Those are your signs of the times, mijo.
Boo Weekley
tbirdspur2010 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

The sign of the times is that those who are not leftists are verbally and physically attacked and maligned with relative impunity by leftists and the majority leftist media establishment.

The sign of the times is that if you're a minority, you have carte blanche to launch racist salvos irl against whites and especially against non-leftist minorities and have the privilege of that same media ignoring you or even playing goalie for you so long as you're on their side of disliking Trump. Even if you make up encounters out of thin air.

The sign of the times is that as a Trump voter/supporter, if you do not instantly and vociferously condemn any and all untoward actions of ne'erdowell's who also happened to vote for Trump, you are branded as part of the problem with America. The same collective mentality is not applied in the other direction.

The sign of the times is the division sowed by Obama and his ilk for 8 years is blamed upon those who try to fight back against it.

Ag for Life
AG
tbirdspur2010 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

CanyonAg77 said:

Quote:

POTY.
Dad-O-Lot
AG
The left is like the abusive boyfriend after beating his girlfriend, "Look what you made me do!"
People of integrity expect to be believed, when they're not, they let time prove them right.
titan
S
What is there about condemning? As said it's easy any doing this kind of thing should be flogged in a hall of judgement In style as if before a Roman prefect. What does that have to do with doubting genuine right wingers did such how and where and when this happened?
Tony Franklins Other Shoe
AG
Old Tom Morris said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

Old Tom Morris said:

Quote:

It's apples to dog turds. I disagree that he has a point at all.

Hahahaha another reference to poop!

Are you just really into it? What's the deal here?
When I see a point where the shoe fits.
As a Shoe, I condemn any interaction with poop references made that are not warranted.

And I condemn any pain and suffering said shoes might have made in the beating. We are merely along for the ride and do not necessarily share our wearers thoughts and alleged actions.
Repeat the Line
Kozmozag
My guess would be someone didn't want to pay for his drugs.
GCP12
AG
So, he got mugged in Chicago and just felt like blaming Trump?

That's a bad case of TDS he's got
Chickenhawk
BallerStaf2003 said:

RAB91 said:

BallerStaf2003 said:

I think it is odd that trump supporters on the thread are rushing to call this fake, as opposed to saying that this is not what they represent.

There is no doubt that SOME (not all) Trump supporters are racist and/or homophobic.

There is also no doubt that SOME (not all) Dem supporters are racist and/or homophobic. What's your point?

My point is that it is possible these are trump supporters.

I also support the possibility that it could be a setup.

Just find it odd how quickly everyone here knows that it's fake. You don't know one way or the other. I don't either.

There is no doubt that racists and homophobia is on the rise. You can draw your own conclusions as to why that is.

Just two years ago gays were going to the hospital in droves from getting beaten with baseball bats in Dallas, until mark cuban donated a million to cops overtime in oaklawn and some guys started walking with guns.

You find it odd people are skeptical? Really?

Hate Hoax List

Nathan Phillips

Marcus Boyd and Derrick Brooks

Fynn Ajani Arthur

Drake University Coed of Color

Nicole Wallace

Michael Kadar

Masud Ali

Anthony Derlunas

Heath Levey

fiji

Anna Ayers

Seneca Valley High School mean girls

Adwoa Lewis

Grand Rapids golden showers

Oumou Kanoute

Unnamed Waco waitress

Black baby doll in Philadelphia

Ciera Calhoun

Viktor Stevenson

Khalil Cavil

Mogoeng Mogoeng

Lahadion Shemwell

Zavion Parker

Andrea Morris

Lillian Green

Rev. Jerrod Moultrie

Dawn Hilton-Williams

Woodbridge VA teenage Muslima

Anne Arundel County NAACP

Terrell Demonte Alexander

Khawlah Noman

Marquie Little

Michael Duran Havis

Zuri C. Towns

Parkway Central High Person of Color

Oberlin College Again

USAF Cadet Candidate

Dauntarius William

Nathaniel D. Nelson

BART Graffiti Vandal

Bruce Maxwell

Eddie Curlin

Ronald Alford Sr.

lexi

West Goshen Township Student of Color

Michael Bennett

March to Confront White Supremacy

Mike Feuer

Halle Berry

Lena Dunham Again

Joey the Gay Bartender

Bill Clark

Brian Telfair

Jaime Hurtado

Aisha Ismail

Karen Mathews Davis

Linda Sarsour

Unnamed Pakistani-American in Queens

Heather Franklin

Samantha Wells

Nathan Stang

Azhar Hussain

USC Diverse Neighbor

Alexandria Butler and Elizabeth Police

Justin Lamar Coleman

Daniel Drezner/Josh Dawsey

Harvard Palestine Solidarity Committee

Curtis Flournoy

DeWitt Lambert

Cainin Hakeem Milton

Gustavus Adolphus College Diversity Leadership Team

Isreali Jewish Center Bomb Hoaxer

Andrew King

Clive Jamar Wilson

Muhammad Ali Jr.

Halley Bass

Washington Cemetery

Khizr Khan

Hisham Saadi

Juan Thompson

Lakeville, Minnesota Non-Caucasian Special Ed Student

Scott Young

Kelly Carter

Osama Nazzal

Ibtihaj Muhammad

Michael Kee

Mike Hager

Sinem

Anne Arundel High School's Kool Kids Klan

David Williams

Kara Stevens

Muslim Friend of Aisha Sharif at San Diego State

University of Michigan Hijab Wearer

Andrew McClinton

Vincent Palmer

Yasmin Seweid

Villanova University

William Tucker

Taylor Volk

Kirkland Phony Postelection Sexual Assault Victim

Williams College Fake Blood Splatterers

Neighborhood Town Watch Anti-Hijab Letter

Eleesha Long

Malden, MA Phony Trumpsters Victim

Sara Farsakh

Kathy Mirah Tu

Chris Ball

Ashley Boyer

University of Louisiana Heisted Hijab

Abdul Aziz

Brooklyn Muslim Community Center Teens

London, Ontario Islamic Shopper

Calum McSwiggan

Marcus Owens

Hamza Warsame

Alexis Adams

SIUC White is Right Video

Salisbury University Graffiti Artists

TarheelTransgender

Jordan D. Brown

Bingen Syrian

Eric Danko and Jordan Schaeffer

Manhattan Self-Slasher

Seattle Africatown Center Graffiti

Mari Poindexter

Phony Nevada Klansmen

Saida Chatti

Julian Kinzel

Imani Perry

Asha Burwell and Friends

Jesus Francisco Cabrera

Michael Dekota McRae

Gary Nathaniel Moore

San Bernardino Backlash

Mercutio Southall

Hyacinth Peccoo

Clive Higgins and Lonnie Blackwell

Anonymous Liar From India in Orangeburg County, SC

Kayla-Simone McKelvey

Hidden Dores

Royall Must Fall

Shalaria Jones

Emmanuel Bowden

Kynnedi Grant

Clarke Perkins

FierceFemtivist

Payton Head

Mizzou Fecal Swastika

Berkeley High

Dorothy Bland

Georgia Tech Person of Preferred Pigmentation

Melvin and Angelica Hale

Haakon Gisvold

University of Delaware

Ahmed Muhamed

Ashley Powell

Garnet Coleman

John Sherman

Carol Anne and Laura Stutte

Minati Roychoudhuri

Frank Elliott

Planned Parenthood

Shaun King

Julie Baker

Vincent Broughton

Rick Jones

Connie St Louis

Rachel Dolezal

Tahera Ahmad

Phony University of Minnesota Rape Victim

Sarah Silverman

Kassim Alhimidi

George Washington University Swastika

Adam Hoover

Ambreen Sharif

Charles Blow

Morgan Triplett

Desiree Nall

Mindy Brickman

Oberlin College

Lena Dunham

Rolling Stone/Jackie

University of Chicago Facebook Hoax

Adam Saleh and Sheikh Akbar

Daniele Watts

Keith Jones

Sweet Briar College Hoaxer

Grand Valley State University Student

Richard Kennedy

Anonymous Hercules Middle-High School Student

Joe Williams

Andrea Brazier

Genesis Hernandez

Danya Morales

Toni Christina Jenkins

Dylan Bleier and Matt Alden

Meg Lanker-Simons

Olander Cuthrell

Charlie Rogers

Sharmeka Moffitt

Joseph Baken

Alexandra Pennell

Aimee Whitchurch and Christel Conklin

Quinn Matney

Aubriana Banks

Sarah Marshak

Floyd Elliot

Tawana Brawley

Crystal Gail Mangum

Kerri Dunn

Leah Miller

Ahmad Saad Nasim

First Page Last Page
Page 4 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.