Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

692,275 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
peace
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
I expect nothing as there was not a word about 'Russia" in the specifics of the case going forward!!
So far as Mueller working again, he never should have been the special prosecutor in the Trump case. He wasted $30M and 2 years trying to make all his liberal friends on the case wealthier.
Zemira
AG
Clob94 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like being appointed as a special investigative council for something is potentially a career destroyer?

Mueller will never work again, anywhere, for anyone. And here's this guy, about the de-nut a gay black man and kick Kim fox right in the Twinkie.
The man is 73. I don't think he is much worried about his career at this point. He's been a US Attorney, a high profile lawyer & a chairman for a giant international law firm, and was Special counsel for the Iran-Contra affair.

And according to Wikipedia he tried to clean up some of the corruption in Illinois as US Attorney

Quote:

As U.S. Attorney, Webb led Operation Greylord and successfully prosecuted 76 corrupt judges, police officers, court clerks, and lawyers.
ProgN
Synopsis
Zemira said:

Clob94 said:

Is it just me or does it seem like being appointed as a special investigative council for something is potentially a career destroyer?

Mueller will never work again, anywhere, for anyone. And here's this guy, about the de-nut a gay black man and kick Kim fox right in the Twinkie.
The man is 73. I don't think he is much worried about his career at this point. He's been a US Attorney, a high profile lawyer & a chairman for a giant international law firm, and was Special counsel for the Iran-Contra affair.

And according to Wikipedia he tried to clean up some of the corruption in Illinois as US Attorney

Quote:

As U.S. Attorney, Webb led Operation Greylord and successfully prosecuted 76 corrupt judges, police officers, court clerks, and lawyers.

Mueller should have cleaned up his own sorry, despicable self before he poked his filthy nose in someone else's business. I hope he gets ill with some bothersome disease and stays that way for a long time, sitting alone in pain that won't go away and dwelling on the terrible things that he has done.
drcrinum

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51162/jussie-smollett-pr-team-every-iota-hate-crime-paul-bois

Quote:

Jussie Smollett's PR team is now claiming that "every iota" of the disgraced actor's story about being a victim of a hate crime at the hands of MAGA Trump supporters is true despite overwhelming evidence alleging the contrary.

According to the Associated Press, the PR team released a statement on Wednesday in response to the city of Chicago's lawsuit against Smollett seeking to recoup the financial costs his investigation brought about. From the report:
Quote:

A statement emailed Wednesday follows a city filing Monday defending its lawsuit seeking to recoup costs of investigating what it says was a January publicity stunt.
The statement says "every iota of information Smollett has stated has been fully corroborated."
The statement didn't say what evidence allegedly backs Smollett's claim that masked men hurling racist and homophobic insults beat him and looped a noose around his neck.
The city says GPS data, video and other evidence prove Smollett paid the men to fake a hate crime.....

Prosperdick
AG
drcrinum said:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/51162/jussie-smollett-pr-team-every-iota-hate-crime-paul-bois

Quote:

Jussie Smollett's PR team is now claiming that "every iota" of the disgraced actor's story about being a victim of a hate crime at the hands of MAGA Trump supporters is true despite overwhelming evidence alleging the contrary.

According to the Associated Press, the PR team released a statement on Wednesday in response to the city of Chicago's lawsuit against Smollett seeking to recoup the financial costs his investigation brought about. From the report:
Quote:

A statement emailed Wednesday follows a city filing Monday defending its lawsuit seeking to recoup costs of investigating what it says was a January publicity stunt.
The statement says "every iota of information Smollett has stated has been fully corroborated."
The statement didn't say what evidence allegedly backs Smollett's claim that masked men hurling racist and homophobic insults beat him and looped a noose around his neck.
The city says GPS data, video and other evidence prove Smollett paid the men to fake a hate crime.....

Well...two men were wearing ski masks, did rough him up a bit (although by the looks of the Nigerians they went REALLY easy on him), I'm sure they hurled insults (as instructed) and put a noose around his neck. If you look at it from that perspective his PR team can claim everything Jussie said was true.

That's what good PR teams do, they look for an angle that colors around the lines of the truth just enough to try to make their client look good.

ProgN
Zemira
AG
Isn't that from 2 months ago?
johnnyblaze36
AG
ProgN
Maroon Dawn
AG
We're just supposed to believe whatever Leftists say aren't we Komrades?
ABATTBQ11
AG
Sounds like his lawyers know he's going to lose
agent-maroon
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Sounds like his lawyers know he's going to lose

Literally everybody besides Jussie knows he's going to lose.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Agnzona
Everything in that statement is why people hat lawyers.
"Fort Worth where the West begins...and Dallas is where the East peters out!"
Zemira
AG
Prognightmare said:

The lawyers are getting themselves in an even bigger pickle. He was on national TV and social media talking about his attack and all that BS. He caused a storm socially and politicians called in favors at his request to investigate the damn "incident.". I hope they can charge his dumb ass a couple million for having to investigate his fraudulent hate crime claim.
ProgN
Agreed
93MarineHorn

Quote:

The lawyers are getting themselves in an even bigger pickle. He was on national TV and social media talking about his attack and all that BS. He caused a storm socially and politicians called in favors at his request to investigate the damn "incident.". I hope they can charge his dumb ass a couple million for having to investigate his fraudulent hate crime claim.
He needs to be charged with a hate crime. Trying to pin a botched lynching on white Trump supporters so as to inflame racial tensions should receive the biggest punishment of any hate crime, not that I think hate crimes should even be a thing. But since they are he needs to receive the max.
oldcrow91
AG
Agnzona said:

Everything in that statement is why people hat lawyers.

Unless they are working on contingency, they only have time to sell.
It's mostly to argue anything to keep the meter running on their billing.

Although it's also to keep arguing in hopes to at least get a reduced settlement and they have to argue something even if it's total bull*****
Wildcat
AG
Quote:

as to inflame racial tensions should receive the biggest punishment of any hate crime

I agree, but this will simply not happen.
Anti-taxxer
AG
Prognightmare said:

What...
The...
Actual...
Prosperdick
AG
will25u
It is GWPundit, but...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/new-evidence-suggests-cory-booker-kamala-harris-and-others-were-in-on-the-jussie-smollett-hoax/

Quote:

Jussie Smollet held a number of conversations with Cory Booker and Kamala Harris about supporting their sponsored Justice for Victims of Lynching Act and providing the needed public momentum for the bill to pass the Senate and House.

The timeline of these conversations (December 21-January 18, 2019) suggests that the death threat letter he sent himself (January 22-23) and his staged attack (January 29), were timed to create an opinion groundswell to support the bill and prop the political and professional career of the three masterminds.
It is noteworthy that both, Harris and Booker released separate statements condemning Smollet's attack using the following identical language "an attempted modern-day lynching"
AgsMnn
AG
Need to see Dave Chappelles take on this.
johnnyblaze36
AG
AgsMnn said:

Need to see Dave Chappelles take on this.
MooreTrucker
AG
Juicy Smollyay
beanbean
will25u said:

It is GWPundit, but...

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/09/new-evidence-suggests-cory-booker-kamala-harris-and-others-were-in-on-the-jussie-smollett-hoax/

Quote:

Jussie Smollet held a number of conversations with Cory Booker and Kamala Harris about supporting their sponsored Justice for Victims of Lynching Act and providing the needed public momentum for the bill to pass the Senate and House.

The timeline of these conversations (December 21-January 18, 2019) suggests that the death threat letter he sent himself (January 22-23) and his staged attack (January 29), were timed to create an opinion groundswell to support the bill and prop the political and professional career of the three masterminds.
It is noteworthy that both, Harris and Booker released separate statements condemning Smollet's attack using the following identical language "an attempted modern-day lynching"

No doubt this absolutely went down exactly like this.
will25u
Special Prosecutor may possibly have to recuse because.... SP made a donation to Kim Fox.

backintexas2013
AG
Not much to add but who is the reporter in the pink top? Asking for a friend.
justcallmeharry
S
https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2019/10/04/dan-webb-stays-as-special-prosecutor-in-smollett-case/

"Judge Toomin is the one who appointed me, and so I immediately notified Judge Toomin, because I wanted him to consider whether there was anything about it that could in any way interfere with my ability to be special prosecutor," Webb said. "As a result today, I am very, very pleased with the order that Judge Toomin has entered."

Webb added "Judge Toomin made it very clear that based on the facts and the law there is absolutely no conflict of interest, there's no appearance of impropriety. I do not know Kim Foxx. I have never met Kim Foxx. I have no biases in favor of or against her and there's no reason whatsoever why I would have any reason not to continue as special prosecutor, but Judge Toomin is the person I wanted to make that decision, because he's the one who appointed me."

He's back!

drcrinum

https://uncoverdc.com/2019/10/05/new-developments-in-smollett-special-counsel-investigation/

Quote:

.....On Monday, a curious development was revealed by Chicago reporter Rafer Weigel when he shared on Twitter that Webb had made a $1,000 political contribution to Foxx's campaign in 2016. The contribution, while on its face seeming to indicate a conflict of interest in Webb's ability to impartially investigate Foxx, is brought into question by Webb (a Republican), who maintains he has no memory of ever donating to Democrat Foxx's campaign. He also doesn't have any recollection of attending the fundraiser where the donation was allegedly made. In a sworn affidavit uploaded by Weigel, Webb states that during an interview preceding his appointment by Judge Toomin, he informed the judge he had never met Kim Foxx nor had he had any communications with her. Notably, he went on to state that he was made aware of his own supposed contribution on September 24 by none other than Michael Bromwich, the attorney representing Foxx. His prior career highlights included working for President Obama, as well as representing Christine Blasey Ford. Webb goes on to state that he learned from his colleague at Winston & Strawn LLP, Kimball Anderson, (a political supporter of Foxx) that his firm did indeed host a fundraiser in 2016 at Foxx's request (which was poorly attended) and that Anderson likely requested Webb make the contribution, even in absence. This is common practice for the partners at Winston & Strawn. Webb continued to maintain he has no recollection of either the contribution or the fundraiser.

Legal experts speaking to Weigel believe Foxx's attorney brought the matter to his attention in an effort to spur his recusal,
and on Friday a status hearing was held on the matter. Judge Toomin ultimately deced to retain Webb as special prosecutor, finding "no indication he harbors any bias."

So it was an underhanded attempt to get Webb to recuse himself. Someone must be worried.
Zemira
AG
I'm not up on my Chicago politics and corruption but the basis of the donation origination seems like something the mob would do so they could hold it over you for leverage and increase fundraising.

Hold a poorly attended fundraiser at a top law firm and get them to give donations in all the partners names. So 30 partners @1,000 is $30,000 in easy donations. I bet if you were a firm partner you couldn't opt-out of these kind of donations. After a while you just ignore it and say yes when someone asks so there isn't a fuss.
annie88
AG
smango05 said:

Prognightmare said:

What...
The...
Actual...
And had it been real and they didn't pay much attention to it theyd be *****ing about that too. The leftist brain is really unreal. They change the rules when they don't get their way and have double standards and hypocrisy in everything. It's really just astounding.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
annie88
AG
Oh 10 months on in the **** brain is still walking around. I doubt anything will ever happen to him or those that helped him but I'd like to believe it would.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
Prosperdick
AG
Just imagine if a conservative actor tried to frame up some liberals...you really can't because the entire victimhood narrative is their's and their's alone.

You can't even come up with a scenario because libs own all that real estate...it really is ridiculous.
will25u
Jussie Smollett's Alleged Attackers Meet With Prosecutor, Signaling Possible Charges for 'Empire' Star

Quote:

"Sources close to the case tell TMZ [that] Abel and Ola [Osundairo] met with Dan Webb's team this week because the special prosecutor wanted to hear their full story their version of Jussie's alleged attack. Our sources say the brothers each spent a couple hours with the special prosecutor's team," TMZ reported.
First Page Last Page
Page 117 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.