Black gay actor assaulted by "MAGA supporters"

689,771 Views | 4506 Replies | Last: 7 mo ago by agent-maroon
Dan Scott
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quote:

Webb began to read one of the messages out loud that included the word "n***a," as Smollett winced and shook his head.

Then Webb moved to another of Smollett's messages, starting with "n***a" again, but this time Smollett cut him off, seemingly frustrated.

"Can you just say 'the n-word' or spell the word?" Smollett began. "Out of respect for every African American here."
Wow. F this guy
Martin Q. Blank
sicandtiredTXN said:

Yeah this clown is out at 1 am when it's record breaking cold weather @ -21 deg F (-52 deg F with the windchill factor) to get a subway sandwich

And a couple of MAGA hat wearing rednecks are walking around downtown Chicago with a roll of rope and a jug of bleach (bleach freezes @ 19 degrees F by the way) and they just decided to roll ole Juicy shouting "this is MAGA country)

This should be on TV for all to see this idiot tell this crap.

The Chicago has a breakdown of the timeline that night

https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-viz-jussie-smollett-incident-night-details-htmlstory.html
It would be hilarious if, after this whole trial, someone actually does this to him. Nobody would believe him.
akm91
AG
Dan Scott said:

Quote:

Webb began to read one of the messages out loud that included the word "n***a," as Smollett winced and shook his head.

Then Webb moved to another of Smollett's messages, starting with "n***a" again, but this time Smollett cut him off, seemingly frustrated.

"Can you just say 'the n-word' or spell the word?" Smollett began. "Out of respect for every African American here."
Wow. F this guy every liberal
"And liberals, being liberals, will double down on failure." - dedgod
C@LAg
Dan Scott said:

Wow. F this guy
the way he swings, he would probably like it.

then accuse you of racism.
annie88
AG
Dan Scott said:

Quote:

Wow. F this guy
Seriously. What a ****.

HIS words and then tries to play victim.

Glad the prosecutor told him he could read them.

I hope they also charge small out with perjury as well. Because that's exactly what he's doing.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
aggiehawg
AG
There's a thread of tweets on twitchy Link

It's hilarious.
annie88
AG
aggiehawg said:

There's a thread of tweets on twitchy Link

It's hilarious.
That was an interesting thread. The arrogance of this guy is off the charts. And he has been known to make mini racist statements over the years, several to President Trump.

This one really gets me.

Don't forget about this one.

Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FDEMS TRUMP 2024.
Fight Fight Fight.
torrid
AG
This has probably been stated before, but the most preposterous thing in this whole saga is that the supposed stereotype MAGA-racists who attacked him would even know who Jussie Smollett is.
aggiehawg
AG
Quote:

Smollett said he picked up his phone and told the person he had been talking to that he "got jumped." He testified that he noticed he had a noose around his neck as he returned to his apartment. Smollett said he removed the noose but a friend who was at his apartment called police and told him to put the noose back on so officers could see it. Smollett said he was upset police had been called because he would never have done so.

"I am a Black man in America. I do not trust the police," Smollett said. "I am also a well-known figure at that time and I am an openly gay man."
Blame the cops?

What a dewsh!

Link
torrid
AG
Did the defense think because Rittenhouse took the stand, it would play out just as well in this case?
aggiehawg
AG
torrid said:

Did the defense think because Rittenhouse took the stand, it would play out just as well in this case?
Smollett is such a diva, I'm sure he insisted on taking the stand. Thought he could "act" his way through it.

Did you hear he's "the Black Cary Grant" in his own mind. Too suave and debonair to be tripped up by some lowly state prosecutor.
YellowPot_97
AG
He has to have an IQ in the 80s. From the shear stupidity of the original plan, the idiotic interviews, the absurd denials once caught, the MASSIVE ego. The entire thing is ridiculous! I almost feel bad for someone this dumb.
C@LAg
YellowPot_97 said:

He has to have an IQ in the 80s. From the shear stupidity of the original plan, the idiotic interviews, the absurd denials once caught, the MASSIVE ego. The entire thing is ridiculous! I almost feel bad for someone this dumb.
he's gay and black.

Chicago will likely throw him a ticker tape parade even if convicted.
Squadron7
AG
Quote:

he's gay and black.

…not just French!
medwriter
aggiehawg said:

torrid said:

Smollett is such a diva, I'm sure he insisted on taking the stand. Thought he could "act" his way through it.

Did you hear he's "the Black Cary Grant" in his own mind. Too suave and debonair to be tripped up by some lowly state prosecutor.
He isn't just a dewsh, he's the supreme diva dewsh, fifth level, only one step removed from complete ********.
medwriter
YellowPot_97 said:

He truly believed that he could pull this off. You're being generous with an IQ in the 80s YellowPot.
bigcat22
AG
Squadron7 said:

Quote:

he's gay and black.

…not just French!
CanyonAg77
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

He has to have an IQ in the 80s.
Well, he is an actor.
YellowPot_97
AG
medwriter said:

YellowPot_97 said:

He truly believed that he could pull this off. You're being generous with an IQ in the 80s YellowPot.

You're probably right.
FriscoKid
AG
I hope he does a couple years for lying under oath.
C@LAg
FriscoKid said:

my bet:

fine, pay costs, community service that he never completes, probation
ABATTBQ11
AG
Dan Scott said:

Quote:

Wow. F this guy

Proper response, "I'm only reading what you wrote, verbatim. Out of respect for every African American here, and for that matter everywhere, why don't you just not use the n-word?"
nortex97
AG
justcallmeharry
S
Updates will continue to be posted here today::

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-trial-updates-closing-arguments-scheduled-to-begin/2702683/

If anyone has a better link to keep up with the closing arguments, please post it.
Maroon Dawn
AG
C@LAg said:

FriscoKid said:

my bet:

Sadly probably right

Entirely different justice system for us than what members of The Party get
wbt5845
AG
Maroon Dawn said:

C@LAg said:

FriscoKid said:

my bet:

Sadly probably right

Entirely different justice system for us than what members of The Party get
So I went and looked at the Illinois legal code. Seems he could be convicted for anything ranging from Class C misdemeanor to what they call a Class 4 felony. Under Illinois law, a prison sentence for a Class 4 felony conviction must fall within 1 to 3 years. Class 4 felony convictions can also include fines of up to $25,000.

To hit the Class 4, they have to show:

Quote:

Transmits or causes to be transmitted in any manner to the police department or fire department of any municipality or fire protection district, or any privately owned and operated ambulance service, a false request for an ambulance, emergency medical technician-ambulance or emergency medical technician-paramedic knowing at the time there is no reasonable ground for believing that the assistance is required...

All the other felony "false report" clauses don't apply to his case.
Aggies2009
AG
I don't even so much care of Juicy gets taken down. Hopefully is career is over and now everyone knows he's a liar.

I want people like Kim Foxx to go down. Take down the root of the problem, not the symptoms.
justcallmeharry
S
"Special prosecutor Dan Webb said during his closing argument that what Smollett did in January 2019 caused Chicago police to spend enormous amounts of time and resources investigating an alleged crime that turned out to be fake. Smollett, who is Black and gay, told police someone put a noose around his neck and yelled racist and homophobic slurs.

"Besides being against the law it is just plain wrong to outright denigrate something as serious as a real hate crime and then make sure it involved words and symbols that have such historical significance in our country," Webb said. He also accused Smollett of lying to jurors.

"At the end of the day he lacks any credibility whatsoever," Webb said.

From the usual link...
Ellis Wyatt
Aggies2009 said:

I don't even so much care of Juicy gets taken down. Hopefully is career is over and now everyone knows he's a liar.

He'll be celebrated regardless, and continue to cling to his lies. Dan Rather, Brian Williams, Hillary Clinton, Andrew McCabe, et al are the proof. There is no integrity on the left. The Party does as it pleases.
torrid
AG
How do you define entitled? Getting offended by your own text messages?

Quote:

Smollett also became defensive when asked why he sent Instagram private messages to Abel Osundairo in the hours before the attack, with prosecutors suggesting he was filling him in on the fact his flight from New York to Chicago was delayed, which would delay the plan. 'N***** this is brutal. Still on this damn runway' was one of them, and another was: 'N***** finally made it.'

In the messages, Smollett repeatedly used the N-word but on Tuesday, he told Webb not to while reading the texts out loud, out of respect for 'every African American person in the room'.

Webb, who is white, apologized and Smollett quipped: 'Apology accepted but it's been used a lot.'

Squadron7
AG
Aggies2009 said:

I want people like Kim Foxx to go down. Take down the root of the problem, not the symptoms.

I agree.....Dave Chapelle turned this guy into a household joke even amongst his own people.

Soros-funded D.A.'s are an actual, real danger.
Sully Dog
aggiehawg said:

torrid said:

I can't wait for Alec Baldwin to take the stand
Deplorable Neanderthal Clinger
ABATTBQ11
AG
torrid said:

How do you define entitled? Getting offended by your own text messages?

Quote:

Smollett also became defensive when asked why he sent Instagram private messages to Abel Osundairo in the hours before the attack, with prosecutors suggesting he was filling him in on the fact his flight from New York to Chicago was delayed, which would delay the plan. 'N***** this is brutal. Still on this damn runway' was one of them, and another was: 'N***** finally made it.'

In the messages, Smollett repeatedly used the N-word but on Tuesday, he told Webb not to while reading the texts out loud, out of respect for 'every African American person in the room'.

Webb, who is white, apologized and Smollett quipped: 'Apology accepted but it's been used a lot.'

"I wouldn't be quoting it if you didn't write it."
justcallmeharry
S
"The jury in Smollett's trial is expected to begin deliberating later Wednesday whether Smollett is guilty on six counts of a low-level felony for making what prosecutors say was a false police report about the alleged attack. He faces one count of felony disorderly conduct for each time he gave a report to three different officers."

https://www.nbcchicago.com/news/local/jussie-smollett-trial-updates-closing-arguments-scheduled-to-begin/2702683/
Fightin_Aggie
AG
YellowPot_97 said:

I agree with this except feeling bad for him.
The world needs mean tweets

My Pronouns Ultra and MAGA

Trump 2024
First Page Last Page
Page 124 of 129

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.