Job Network
Sponsored by

Course Suggestions - Import/Export Trade Compliance

991 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 28 days ago by CapCity12thMan
mm98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hi Ags,

I recently inherited this department which has historically been understaffed without a lot of leadership or processes.

I'm seeking suggestions on course training seminars/events, or associations, to help me and my staff learn from.

For reference, we're an industrial distributor based in the US who often sells into Canada, Latin America, Europe, and East Asia. We do import product for resale but in almost all cases those are done on DDP Incoterms so we are rarely the importer of record.

Thanks.
texican08
AG
MM,

I'm exiting the insurance industry as a business operations manager. If you get some time and have any openings I would love to get chat about getting involved in import/exports.
mm98
AG
Shoot me a PM or email me at m.mcgraw at ProtonMail dot com

I'm on the road this week but return Friday.
erudite
mm98 said:

Shoot me a PM or email me at m.mcgraw at ProtonMail dot com

I'm on the road this week but return Friday.
MM,

If you're looking for someone who speaks fluent Chinese and can travel there for business freely(I know East Asian isn't just the "two" Chinas) for something let me know.
Didn't want to email you unsolicited.
CapCity12thMan
AG
Ya'll should probably connect with Art Vandelay. He's an importer exporter trying to decide if he should focus on just the importing or not. Would be a great asset to your team.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.