I've been working at a software startup the past couple of years as VP of Engineering leading the software organization (a team of about 15) and mentoring the young CTO/co-founder. Economic headwinds and an unsustainable burn rate is going to result in much of the team being let go and the CTO is going to take on the management of the smaller team that will be left (he's ready).

As a result, I'm looking for a new leadership opportunities in software development (part-time or full-time, depending on what you need). If anyone has a lead on any opportunities I'd greatly appreciate you letting me know.

I've been writing software and managing teams for 20+ years and am primarily savvy with Golang, C#, C++, C, Javascript, SQL, etc. I'm managed infrastructure teams (Terraform, Kubernetes, AWS Lambda, AWS ECS, AWS EC2, Aurora - Postgres, SQL Server, etc.) and have architected DevOps solutions (CI/CD pipelines, automated testing, automated deployment, blue-green deployment, Helm).

I also owned my own business for nearly a decade, and I've got all the scars and experience that comes with.

Email me at trentnix at gmail dot com or respond here and I'm happy to email you with resume and any other helpful information.