Job Network
Sponsored by

Searching for a New Opportunity

1,785 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Aggiewoman
Aggiewoman
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in a career rut and I don't know what I want to do when I grow up. I currently work in the University System, I was in law enforcement, I've done sales. I enjoyed sales, but being stuck in Brazos County means my options are very limited. Does anyone have any leads to look into? I've applied for several positions within the University, but salaries are generally lower than I need to make bills.

I have a degree in Animal Science and going back for a Masters is not an option.
Aggie369
AG
Why are you stuck in Brazos County?
Aggiewoman
AG
Custody agreement.
CuriousAg
Not sure what you have sold previously.

Go and find a tech product that speaks to your experience that gives you a leg up when you get in the door. Remote sales teams are out there.

If your experience is from your degree, a part time job or working in the force, go and use it so you can be an effective seller.

I am in water management tech, because I was a part time irrigation tech 10 years ago. They look at me as gold because I know the end user. I was them. Good luck
Fins Up!
AG
Are you on LinkedIn?
Aggiewoman
AG
I am, but I'm not active on it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.