Warhammer 40K Space Marine 2

426 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 6 days ago by YouBet
All I do is Nguyen
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone pick this up?

Picked it up yesterday and the tutorial level was a lot of fun. You really do feel just like a walking badass not scared of anything but letting the God Emperor down.

COME BROTHERS! JOIN THE FIGHT BEFORE THE LORD COMMANDER MILITANT LABELS YOU ALL HERETICS!! FOCUS AND GLORY BROTHERS!!!
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
WGann3
AG
The first one was really fun and I dig the 40K universe. Sad to see the campaign was super short but it's still very positive on Steam which is a good sign. Looks like some good co-op action. I got sucked into Season 8 of Diablo 2 Remastered with some buddies but as soon as we burn out on that we're planning to scoop this one up. Hopefully that'll allow for some bug fixes and PC optimization.

All I do is Nguyen
This is my first foray into the 40k universe and MY GAWD what a deep universe! I just love how the Space Marines are essentially legalized Mark McGwire's times a hundred lol. The overflowing testosterone, the chainsaw sword, just tickles a part of my Neanderthal brain and makes me grin
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
AgSportsFan89
AG
Have been playing the campaign with my two buddies. Really enjoying it
YouBet
AG
As someone who just read Eisenhorn: The Omnibus, I want to play this badly. I've dabbled in some older WH4K games, but they weren't that great.

Is Space Marine 1 worth playing?
Claude!
YouBet said:

As someone who just read Eisenhorn: The Omnibus, I want to play this badly. I've dabbled in some older WH4K games, but they weren't that great.

That depends. Do you love the Emperor?
YouBet
AG
Claude! said:

YouBet said:

That depends. Do you love the Emperor?

There is only the Emperor and he is our shield and protector. I will entertain this diversion...Space Marine 1...and prove my adoration.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.