AWS Help

356 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by n_touch
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I am receiving an error on deployment of an app that we have had running for a little over 5 year. I am at a loss to see what is going on. I have been through the logs. Anyone available to help?

"Environment health has transitioned from Unknown to Severe. ELB processes are not healthy on all instances. Application restart completed 18 seconds ago and took 6 seconds. None of the instances are sending data. 50.0 % of the requests to the ELB are failing with HTTP 5xx. Insufficient request rate (28.0 requests/min) to determine application health (3 minutes ago). ELB health is failing or not available for all instances."
Nixter
AG
Any recent deployments to update the code? Any recent infrastructure changes (by you or by AWS)? Any recent security patches applied?
n_touch
Nixter said:

Any recent deployments to update the code? Any recent infrastructure changes (by you or by AWS)? Any recent security patches applied?
Last update to the code was a couple days ago and everything was working fine. Stopped last night and hung up. Since then I can not get it to restart.
Nixter
AG
Well something changed. See if anything auto-updated. Otherwise, contact AWS help.
n_touch
Nixter said:

Well something changed. See if anything auto-updated. Otherwise, contact AWS help.
It was an auto update. Messed with the JS version and changed my IP killing all my whitelist. Fun mess to clean.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.