Outdoors
Sponsored by

melon head help

634 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 1 day ago by TAMU77CLAY
TAMU77CLAY
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
dog chewed up my shooting glasses that i've had for many years and i need another pair. Don't have the name of the old ones and trusting this board for help. Have size 7 /78 size head and need big set of glasses as the ones i have looked at seem way too small. Thanks in advance and i have no budget.
cledus6150
AG
Pilla is your answer since no budget!!!
TAMU77CLAY
AG
cledus6150 said:

After seeing these prices, maybe I got a budget
AgEng06
AG
TAMU77CLAY said:

cledus6150 said:

Semi-serious question here... What additional utility are you getting from a $1000 pair of shooting glasses?
MaxPower
If you are trying to convince your wife to get a divorce they should seal the deal.
Txgunrnnr
AG

Randolph Ranger
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
cledus6150
AG
The moment you put a set on and step outside you will see how they help. I have several different lenses for low moderate and ultra bright conditions. Most of my lenses are specifically designed to make the reds/oranges stand out from the rest of the colors. Also carbon fiber frames and zeiss glass make them ultra light and durable!
TAMU77CLAY
AG
AgEng06 said:

TAMU77CLAY said:

cledus6150 said:

Semi-serious question here... What additional utility are you getting from a $1000 pair of shooting glasses?
w
Will use them out on my place shredding/mowing and various chores. I have nite problems with no 70 yr old eyes and hope to use a amber lenses for occasional nite driving.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.