Car windshield chip repair

540 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 23 hrs ago by MiMi
ijoan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any recommendations for windshield chip repairs ? Thanks!
Txmoe
AG
I've actually had good luck with Safelight. I know it's a chain but they seem pretty professional. The convenience of them coming to you is nice but it takes longer to get one of those appointments. I also took it into their shop once to fix a chip and it took about 30 minutes.
hcrt74
AG
I recommend David's Autoglass in Bryan--good prices, great guy
EBrazosAg
AG
David's for the win. He comes to you. Been fixing my windshields for 25+ years.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
halibut sinclair
Used David's a couple of times, also Safelite. Both did good work. I've also used Wolf Creek Car Wash, and they did a good job as well.
75AG
AG
Acme across from campus
Tailgate88
AG
What does David charge to come onsite and fix a chip on a cash deal? I don't want to risk filing a claim for a chip repair.
AggiePhil
AG
$60-$100.
histag10
AG
Tailgate88 said:

What does David charge to come onsite and fix a chip on a cash deal? I don't want to risk filing a claim for a chip repair.

Glass claims are usually their own thing, and are considered preventative for chips. To my knowledge, if you have glass coverage, it doesn't count against you/risk raising your premiums to get a chip repaired.
MiMi
S
I've used both ACME and Safelight with no complaints for either one.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.