Metroplex
Sponsored by

Divorce attorney recs

10,218 Views | 39 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by jbirdag96
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Good luck to you.

And thanks for the reminder to be nice to my wife.
jbirdag96
AG
Not the kind of post bump I like giving, but I'm looking now. It'll be as close to non-contested as it can be with an 18yr old who's a senior.
gvine07
AG
I'm fortunate to not have any first-hand experience, but I know Neda Garrett is a good Ag and a successful divorce attorney.
Gigem_94
AG
Thomas Little said:

DJV2012 said:

Unfortunately looking for highly aggressive divorce attorney who specializes in child custody battles. Hoping this forum would have some recs. Thanks in advance

Just saw this post. I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm a family lawyer (that's what divorce lawyers call ourselves) with my office in Flower Mound (Denton County). My law partner is also an Aggie, James Logue. I'm probably a little late to reply to this, but if you'd like to set up a consult we wouldn't charge you for it (Texags discount). We can do it in person, over the phone, or by zoom. Whatever works.

I'll shoot you straight and give you honest answers. Divorce is one of the toughest things you'll ever go through. I tell my clients I won't make it any worse than it has to be.

The vast majority of my cases are in Denton County and Collin County, but I usually have 1 or 2 going in Dallas and Tarrant. James usually handles more than me in Dallas and Tarrant.

Just let me know if you'd like to talk to either of us. You can PM me or call my office and talk with my Legal Assistant, Riley (also a recent Aggie grad).

And yes, I do know Kris Hayes. She's a really good lawyer.

Our website is: www.LLfamilylawyers.com

Thomas Little

Agreed about Kris Hayes. She's good and aggressive too. Granted, I'm biased since my wife is also a divorce attorney at her firm.
jbirdag96
AG
Spoke with Thomas Little earlier this week. As tough as that situation was, he made it as easy as possible. I had all my questions/concerns addressed. My wife and I had a tough heart to heart talk afterwards and have decided not to pursue a divorce. I also want to mention that Thomas wasn't pushy. He gave the info and was like "when/if you're ready to move forward...we can".
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.