Metroplex
Sponsored by

Any decent places to take a date for dinner near Lone Star Park / CU Texas Theater

1,817 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by YouBet
jsdaltxag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Any decent places to take a date to dinner before a concert at CU Grand Texas Theater / Lone Star Park?
Zombie Jon Snow
AG
jsdaltxag said:

Any decent places to take a date to dinner before a concert at CU Grand Texas Theater / Lone Star Park?

Not really - that place is in the middle of nowhere. Grand Prairie sucks for restaurants but that isn't even near those areas. Better off going somewhere in Arlington or Irving before getting out there.
jackrabbit
AG
Maybe Trinity Groves…then 15 or 20 minutes to GP?

I'm not really a dater so don't go by me.
fc2112
I'd go the other direction - development at FM 157 and I-30 has been good.

We go to Torchy's Tacos, The Social House, Biscuit Bar - all are great. For a date, probably Social House.
riverrataggie
AG
The lodge is relatively due north about 12 miles.
gabehcoud
Bar & Book has great food. No lie.
dcbowers
AG
Price range? Types of cuisine that she/you like? What type of date is this?
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
mefoghorn
AG
Saviano's Italian in Euless. Great food and nice environment inside. Outside is not so impressive.
AgLaw
AG
Depends on your price point, but Town Hearth in the Design District is 15 minutes away from Lone Star and, in my opinion, the best steak in Dallas. It's very expensive, though.

Another great date spot 15 minutes away from Lone Star is Monarch in downtown Dallas. Also very good and very expensive, but it comes with phenomenal views of the surrounding area. It's on the 49th floor of one of the downtown towers.
aggiechick
We went to FireHouse Gastro Park on Main Street in Grand Prairie before a concert and it wasn't bad. Inside/outside with live music. Casual.
YouBet
AG
jsdaltxag said:

Y'all get married yet?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.