Metroplex
Sponsored by

Top three most romantic restaurants - Metroplex

5,256 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by jwright4288
chick79
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
For dessert go to Better Than Sex in downtown Plano. Excellent desserts in a romantic setting for sure.
YouBet
AG
chick79 said:

For dessert go to Better Than Sex in downtown Plano. Excellent desserts in a romantic setting for sure.

That's a ballsy name for a place in Plano.
chick79
AG
It's actually right next-door to the Urban Crust which isn't a bad spot for a romantic dinner. Especially if you can get the rooftop on a nice evening.
gabehcoud
Sanford House was great. Also big trees provide shade for changing your tire in the parking lot after hitting a nail on 30. Food service was extremely slow, which turned out to be great after sweating my ass off on account of that damn tire. I needed the extra time to get my appetite back.

Trying Don Artemio tonight.
HouseDivided06
AG
Urban Seafood is our favorite restaurant. It's always outstanding, great specials and sides, the chocolate truffle cheesecake is fantastic, and their happy hour from 2:30-5:30 has dollar oysters. I wouldn't say it's romantic per se, but it's a really fun date night location.
ChoppinDs40
AG
dallasag_123 said:

He is the worst.

https://www.dmagazine.com/food-drink/2023/01/affidavit-dallas-restaurateur-hunter-pond-threatened-and-spat-on-woman-in-colorado/
Matsui
AG
Bricks and horses in new Bowie house hotel in Fort Worth
The Shank Ag
ftworthag02 said:

Not sure about romantic but we've always enjoyed Eddie v's, Grace, and Ellerbees.

Got engaged to my now wife of 7+ years at Ellerbee.

Others Ft Worth way to consider:

Gemelle (Tim Love's Italian/pizza place)
Bonnell's
Nonna Totta
Waters
Eddie Vs
Pacific Table
Plank Provisions
jwright4288
AG
St. Emilion for sure if closer to the Fort Worth side. Definitely on the romantic side.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.