Metroplex
Sponsored by

New Fort Worth Gun Range

1,308 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Streetfighter 02
Yesterday
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Some of you may remember Elk Castle off of I-30 on the Fort Worth/White Settlement line. We bought the property and have our 3rd pawnshop in part of the commercial building but just leased the other side to Shoot Smart who has been awesome.

Other than Texas Gun Experience in Grapevine, I haven't been to a gun store/gun range like this. It's pretty cool.

https://fortworthreport.org/2024/08/05/shoot-smart-continues-expansion-with-new-fort-worth-location-focus-on-family-environment/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic-social&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0O_Iyhf3L7WrDdy43tMN8rIJ4STRNIYaSDY-Ap7MX4AjOQfvHmZTxFEs4_aem_xa89z0LJUq3WWATl4F1AmQ
bqce
AG
That looks like fun. I think I'll go tomorrow and shoot some.
jwright4288
AG
I used to go to the shootsmart in alliance (north Fort Worth) frequently.

Really liked the private lanes so I at least have a wall between me and the moron next to me.
rally-cap
AG
I just drove by that yesterday and thought something looked different! I'll have to stop by!
Corps_Ag12
AG
So I definitely thought you just kept moving the store around. Glad to hear it's another new location!

We go to the Shoot Smart in Benbrook every once in a while and really enjoy it.
daltonhughes18
AG
Yesterday said:

Some of you may remember Elk Castle off of I-30 on the Fort Worth/White Settlement line. We bought the property and have our 3rd pawnshop in part of the commercial building but just leased the other side to Shoot Smart who has been awesome.

Other than Texas Gun Experience in Grapevine, I haven't been to a gun store/gun range like this. It's pretty cool.

https://fortworthreport.org/2024/08/05/shoot-smart-continues-expansion-with-new-fort-worth-location-focus-on-family-environment/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=organic-social&fbclid=IwZXh0bgNhZW0CMTEAAR0O_Iyhf3L7WrDdy43tMN8rIJ4STRNIYaSDY-Ap7MX4AjOQfvHmZTxFEs4_aem_xa89z0LJUq3WWATl4F1AmQ
Sounds like they're offering a pretty cool "pass" type membership at this location. Someone came by my showroom recently trying to sell them.

Was interested if it was all Shoot Smart, but it's only for this new location.
Yesterday
AG
daltonhughes18 said:

Yesterday said:

Sounds like they're offering a pretty cool "pass" type membership at this location. Someone came by my showroom recently trying to sell them.

Was interested if it was all Shoot Smart, but it's only for this new location.
What's your showroom/business?
daltonhughes18
AG
Carpet One on Camp Bowie!
Yesterday
AG
daltonhughes18 said:

Nice! I have two stores within 5 minutes of you.
Naveronski
AG
Yesterday said:

Some of you may remember Elk Castle off of I-30 on the Fort Worth/White Settlement line. We bought the property...
TexAgs back to school meet up?
daltonhughes18
AG
Yesterday said:

daltonhughes18 said:

Nice! I have two stores within 5 minutes of you.
Where at? I'd love to stop in and say hey sometime
Streetfighter 02
AG
Purple Heart Pawn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.