Metroplex
Sponsored by

Looking for referral: Dallas Lake Highlands Primary Care Physician

690 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by JBLHAG03
aviationag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
All -

I need a referral for a primary care physician in the Lake Highlands area of Dallas. I got a list from another doctor, but none of the doctors on their recommended list are taking new patients. My situation is pretty simple.

• Need to establish a relationship for the future if ever needed.
  • Have a simple issue that I need consultation for to determine if medication is required. I've already had blood work done that detected it.
  • Would prefer Lake Highlands area; around Presby would be great.
In addition if someone has time to answer:

• Has anyone ever tried a concierge physician? Are the rates higher than normal reimbursements from your experience.

Thanks very much,

JBLHAG03
AG
I posted a similar request a couple of months ago and all the recommended doctors were not taking new patients.

I ended up going to Dr Raza Jafry. Went once and was very smooth. At the intersection of Walnut Hill and Greenville.

https://www.care.texashealth.org/Providers/THPG/Texas-Health-Internal-Medicine/Internal-Medicine/raza-ahmed-jafry-md
aviationag
AG
Thank you so much, JBL; I really appreciate it.
BR 12
AG
Dr. Kaye is great - he's in the medical office building across Greenville from Presby.

https://www.care.texashealth.org/Providers/THPG/Texas-Health-Internal-Medicine/Internal-Medicine/alan-gordon-kaye-md
aviationag
AG
Thank you. That's a perfect location, too.
JBLHAG03
AG
They are part of the same practice but Kaye isn't taking new patients.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.