Acura mdx: the ultimate in reliability and safety?

1,025 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 3 mo ago by Charismatic Megafauna
Charismatic Megafauna
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Dumb question. Of course it is. So what's the "best" way to get rid of one? My mom's white 2011 awd has 158k on the clock, immaculate interior, minimal exterior dings, especially considering the age, and she's ready for a new car in the next few months. When these go up in the classifieds here they sell instantly, usually to someone who's sending a daughter to college or similar, but I'm thinking more along the lines of a family in need of safe reliable transportation. I know I've heard of organizations, ministries etc that coordinate stuff like this but i can't find one now. Recommendations for a charitable org that won't just send it to auction?
bam02
AG
Why would putting a young female college student in it be a bad thing?
VStarr2024
OnRamp: based in College Station and is highly reputable.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thank you!
Sazerac
AG
https://www.3in1mechanicalministries.com

This is family
Tim Weaver
I don't know how much you want for it, but my daughter's best friend just totaled her Kia, and she's looking to buy something better than a Kia on the used market.

Good kid. Early 20's, has been working at HEB for a few years now and is moving up the chain there.

If you're interested; HighSPL (at) g mail dot com
coolerguy12
AG
God's Garage in Conroe
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, Tim I'll reach out but it's gonna be at least 2 weeks, probably more like a month or two so not sure the timing will work out on that
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.