2025 Acura Dealership Contacts

796 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Ham Slice MRE
Stringfellow Hawke
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking for anyone that has contacts for Acura dealership. Vehicle is for Mom. Placed a deposit on a 2025 MDX at John Eagle in Houston that was sold from to someone else. Anyone have any leads?
AgGrad99
AG
I dont have a contact, but I bought a vehicle about a year ago from Sterling Acura in Austin.

It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. They price was fair, and they were super helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us. Twice the salesman drove out to us, almost an hour away, so we could test drive a car.

If I get another Acura, I'll buy from them.
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
AgGrad99 said:

I dont have a contact, but I bought a vehicle about a year ago from Sterling Acura in Austin.

It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. They price was fair, and they were super helpful and friendly. They went out of their way to help us. Twice the salesman drove out to us, almost an hour away, so we could test drive a car.

If I get another Acura, I'll buy from them.
Thanks.
Ham Slice MRE
AG
Avoid Gillman at all costs
FIDO*98*
AG
I'd avoid Gunn too
Stringfellow Hawke
AG
Do the above mentioned dealerships also renege on signed contracts?
FIDO*98*
AG
Gunn gave me a trade in estimate and then the actual trade in offer was $3,500 less than what they quoted me when I brought the car in. It was a low mileage 4-runner in great condition that I ended up selling for $19,500 private party. They originally quoted $18,500 with the online appraisal and brought the sell sheet with a $15,000 allowance for the trade. They didn't even acknowledge it and tried to focus on the payment over a 60mo term. When I brought it up the sales person tried to act like it was no big deal because the payment didn't change much. When i said "respectfully, I don't wish to discuss financing terms or payments again until we have a deal but I assure you I don't need a 60mo loan" he brought the trade in manager over. That jerk off explained that 'the used car market had changed' and that his offer was now 'more than fair'. This was 2 days later
Ham Slice MRE
AG
I have leased a total of 5 vehicles from Gilman. You would think that they would value a repeat customer and cut the bull. You would be wrong.

The first incident was when I was leasing an RDX for my daughter. Terms were good and they had moved to the giant iPad desk way of signing instead of paper copies of the contract. At the very last moment i noticed that the contract was for 8k miles per year instead of 10k. Oopsies, our bad! I put that in the mental file.

Next time was during COVID but before things got stupid. I was leasing 2 vehicles that I knew that the terms were advantageous for me. I had a trade in that they tried to screw me out of over $10k but buried it in the lease deal hoping i wouldn't notice. I went ahead with the deal just because I knew it was a good deal but vowed never to buy from they again. Sucks because Acuras are great cars and Gilman is the closest to me.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.