2023 Ford Transit 350 (12 passenger seating)

1,233 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Dill-Ag13
FarmerKeith
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
<4K miles; Turbocharged V6; Steel blue in immaculate condition. Very hard to find or get these days.

Considering selling to switch to a 6.6L GMC for greater towing capacity. Would like to get a temperature check on level of interest. No gamesmanship please, only interested in serious conversations.

Please PM for discussion.
Picard
AG
Not interested
Redstone
AG
We don't have a need for one, and I'm not a fan of Ford (the company and foundation, I do like the man).
TitanAGGIE09
AG
Requests no gamesmanship, but fails to post photos or price.
FarmerKeith
AG
The first person who has been looking for something to carry more than 6 people comfortably for anything other than a short trip to the grocery store will know how impossible it has been to find a full size van. Despite decent demand, most dealers haven't seen one on their lot in over two years.

I will send pics and would be willing discuss price if someone has a serious interest in this type of vehicle, but I'm not rushing to make that determination. For you wise guys, I'm not sure how else to say I'm simply trying to gauge interest outside of saying I'm simply trying to gauge interest.

Roger350
AG
If you don't want games then listing a starting price at a minimum would be required. You know how much you paid for this one, you know how much the other one is going to cost, and I'd be shocked if you don't have a bottom dollar amount in mind that would make this work for your benefit. But you have offered nothing more than a statement about how rare this great van is, that you don't really want any more. This sounds like a game to everybody that has read it...Not saying you have to give your bottom dollar number to the whole world, but do you want to explore selling this or do you just want texags to tell you what we think it is worth? I know there are better resources available for answering that question.

I'll bid $350...
FarmerKeith
AG
Okay...I'll take your approach.

I have not decided to sell the van. I'm genuinely on the bubble about that. If one doesn't need to tow, this is really a perfect ride. If one wants to tow, this isn't the best option.

I've got a first world problem in that I'd like to be able to tow AND carry 8+ folks with one vehicle. I can accomplish both right now, but that requires using a different vehicle for each activity.

I have no idea if the Texags market has as much interest as the dealer market, but THAT is what I'm trying to determine. I came to the Automotive forum to solicit Automotive advice. If I decide to unload it, I'll head to the Classified board.

Thanks to the guys who've sent a PM.
Mookie
AG
Would email the commercial fleet department at the three closest Ford dealers to you and ask them if they have a buyer on this truck. I wouldn't bother bringing it in, I wouldn't bother with Carmax or Carvana or any of the other online services, I would focus my efforts on a fleet team that knows what they're doing with these.
Dill-Ag13
AG
Redstone said:

We don't have a need for one, and I'm not a fan of Ford (the company and foundation, I do like the man).

Man, love your posts bro
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.