Katzkin Completed

2,486 Views | 15 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by aggiechugger
KDubAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just got my 2010 Ram done Sunday. I did not do it. My hands hurt thinking about it. But paid $1400. That was the best quote I got for front and back seats (front with a seated console and 60/40 rear seat.

Sharing bc other quotes were around $1800+ and I would have needed to drop the truck off. These two guys came to my house on a Sunday and knocked it out in 3 hrs.

If you're in Houston call Victor at (281) 777-6688

Now I need to update the stereo to Apple car play.

GrapevineAg
AG
Looks great!
JB
AG
Looks good!
coolerguy12
AG
$1400 included the material?
KDubAg
AG
Yes. Material (2 color) included.

I think single color was $100 cheaper but wanted to keep the original two tone color. The guy has a whole key ring of color samples to choose from. He also added padding or foam to driver seat bc it was a little worn on the sides from sliding out.

These are BEFORE pictures. Got tired of dog hairs in bedded in the cloth seats.

JamesPShelley
Those seats look great! Definately worth $1400.

Nice.
water turkey
Looks really good.
AgGrad99
AG

Quote:

Use Crutchfield and do it yourself. Pay the extra $15 for them to do the pre-wiring for you. Super easy.

They are great, and if you run into any problems, call them. A person answers right away and in my experience, solves the issue in 10 seconds.
KDubAg
AG
AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

Use Crutchfield and do it yourself. Pay the extra $15 for them to do the pre-wiring for you. Super easy.

They are great, and if you run into any problems, call them. A person answers right away and in my experience, solves the issue in 10 seconds.

That's my plan. I didn't know about the pre-wiring though. Will look into it. Thanks.
AgGrad99
AG
They'll give you that option, when you're checking out. It's worth the $15 to save you time/hassle.
Serviam
I'm always amazed at how well these turn out. Looks absolute great
CAR96
AG
Will he install seat leathers that the customer already owns or do the leathers/seat covers have to be purchased through him?
KDubAg
AG
I'm not sure. I got the Katzkin through him. $100 upfront, and I picked my colors to match the interior.

Shoot him a text. Are the leathers you have now Katzkin? If not, let him know what brand it is.
UnderoosAg
AG
KDubAg said:

AgGrad99 said:

Quote:

That's my plan. I didn't know about the pre-wiring though. Will look into it. Thanks.

I added a new head unit and back up camera to my wife's truck and got everything from Crutchfield. Did the pre-wiring as well. Made it stupid easy. All I had to do was snap in three idiot plugs to the factory harness and connect the antenna.
Corps_Ag12
AG
The only thing Crutchfield sucks at are returns so make sure you only buy exactly what you need and the correct size the first time.
aggiechugger
AG
I have been thinking about getting Katzkin leather put in my 2012 F150 to help revitalize my truck. I did recently add the wireless carplay to the truck and I agree with going with Crutchfield, I paid for the wiring to be done and everything came in with instructions to install to my year model truck.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.