Batteries

1,293 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by OregonAggie
Moscin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure there are plenty of topics regarding this on here; I just didn't want to go through pages. I need recommendations for replacement batteries for a dual battery duramax. I have always used interstate but am about done with them. Two years and they are done. Any recommendations?

Thanks
rancher1953
If you are in the Houston area go to XL Parts warehouse and get their top AC Delco battery. It has a 5 year warranty. They have warehouses all over the area where you can pick up
Canyon99
AG
Original battery in my F250 lasted four years. Bought a replacement from O'Reilly about 10 months ago and it died earlier this week. Had three go out within a week of each other last August/September last year (two in autos and another one in our automatic gate. I'm open to suggestions on reliable brands.
Jack Boyett
AG
I had a couple Napa batteries in a combine for 10 years. I've had a motorcraft in an F250 for 6 years.
Rexter
Wally World AGM...850CCA with a 4yr free replacement.
JamesPShelley
I'm running a Bosch in my '98 986. It was in the car for a year when I bought it in '17. So Cal summers, and still it starts the car first try. I do suspect this will be its last year as I've had several electrical gremlins surface... that are assocated with a battery heading on its way out.
tree91
AG
Are you in Texas? Any battery over 2 years old in this heat is on borrowed time.

Also, Interstates have a 30 month free replacement usually. When mine go out after a couple of years, I take them to the Interstate dealer and swap them out. No questions and no charge. Can you do that?
tree91
AG
What did you end up doing, Moscin?
BurnetAggie99
Heavy Duty Motorcraft Max Bh 27A Diesel Battery

Optima H6 Battery

XS Power D3400 XS Series 12V 3,300 Amp AGM High Output Battery

ACDelco Gold 94RAGM Battery
OregonAggie
AG
There's another thread with comments recently. Hopefully this helps too

https://texags.com/forums/46/topics/3475359
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.