New/Used truck help /Beryl

1,291 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 2 mo ago by Buck Turgidson
WorthAg95
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My 06 Titan finally met its maker thanks to Beryl. Between this and dealing with adjusters and contractors for the house…I have to find something within a week which is all my insurance gave me for a rental. We're losing our home for quite a while so I'm trying to get things going in some sort of positive manner. Really wanting to keep it under 40K and 30k would be preferable. I know it's not a great market. I obviously keep vehicles for a long time. If anyone has any advice on dealerships or contacts or even different trucks it would be greatly appreciated. I tend towards Toyota/Nissan but am open to any really. I do not put a lot of miles on my truck. The 06 had 130k. All I have is a cellphone with spotty service right now to do research so any help is greatly appreciated.
WorthAg95
AG

WorthAg95
AG

bam02
AG
Sounds like that was a good truck until this happened, so I would find another titan in your budget
sts7049
AG
lotsa titans for not much money

Used Nissan Titan Titan XD Under $25,000 for Sale (carmax.com)
Kyle Field Shade Chaser
AG
Get 5.7 tundra
Buck Turgidson
Obvious answer for that price range is a low mileage used Titan. It would be hard to get a used Tundra in that price range without really high miles.

I did something similar when my Navigator got totaled a few years back. Bought the same exact vehicle but a year newer and 60k fewer miles on it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.