Car transport

1,402 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Snipes
tmas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have a rec on a transport. I need to get a RAM 1500 from Weatherford to Houston. Not urgent.

TIA
OregonAggie
AG
I had a buddy that searched online and found a few sites that allow you to post the shipment and hotshots bid on the job. It was reasonable in his estimation.

Forgot the site but may be worth looking into.
roynonroy
Probably uship.com

No personal experience but popular with boat shipping
classicdoug
AG
If you haven't found anyone, give me a call at my shop Monday. I have a guy who transports cars for me regularly. My number is 979 779 8399.
austinag1997
AG
tmas said:

Anyone have a rec on a transport. I need to get a RAM 1500 from Weatherford to Houston. Not urgent.

TIA

I have transported 2 vehicles from Virginia to Texas. One open transport and one closed transport. Open is less expensive. Used 2 different companies. I just looked at reviews online to make my choices. Both worked just fine.
chet98
AG
My cousin does auto transport. Typically high end vehicles but I think that's mostly because of his connections in the automotive industry. He'd haul a '72 Pinto if that's what you had! Enclosed, single vehicle only.

Brad Pyatt
brad@pyattboys.com
(214) 282-2960

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100070154175250

If that Facebook link doesn't work you can search for him on FB by looking for Pyatt Boys Logistics.
HollywoodBQ
AG
Quote:

Here's to a quarter of a million miles in less than two years. Wow! I couldn't do it without my awesome clients. Here's to many, many more miles.
Damn, that guy gets around in that F-350
TrueAg83
AG
I used Brad Pyatt back in November of 2022 when Chet98 recommended him on this site. He took a car from SA to Dallas for me and was professional, easy to work with, great communication and provided excellent service, no issues! Highly recommend.
austinag1997
AG
TrueAg83 said:

I used Brad Pyatt back in November of 2022 when Chet98 recommended him on this site. He took a car from SA to Dallas for me and was professional, easy to work with, great communication and provided excellent service, no issues! Highly recommend.

Good to know. May use him in the futture!
Snipes
AG
I used American Car Transporters to haul my truck with busted transmission from CO back to Houston and was easy process. The company that ended up hauling it was from Houston and I would call them again if had to move a car again. 832-775-5269. I was in contact with some other people online with good reviews who I turned down because they were sleazy so watch out for who you use.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.