Mercedes 48v Battery Issues

935 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by IslandAg76
Nombre
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone experiencing this massive issue? Appears MB has zero idea how to deal with it. 48v battery is main power source for starting/stopping your engine at stop lights, etc. It's on current recall but this is after I had to replace mine on a 2yo GLS450 in March for $5k. Been severely disappointed with Mercedes USA Corporate, Park Place Mercedes in Dallas & Autobohn Mercedes in Grapevine. Just absolutely embrassing lack of responsibility by all of them. Anyone else successfully gotten MB to work with you on issues? I'll never buy another MB and would caution everyone else to do the same, or at least to wait until they can figure out the 48v battery issue.
Whoop Delecto
AG
You're going to get a bigger audience on a MB forum

https://mbworld.org/forums/general-mercedes-discussion/828634-48-volt-battery-problem-check-here.html
tmtxco
AG
I have a 2021 GLE 63 S and started getting 48V battery messages after the vehicle wasn't driven for a month recently. I had no issues last summer when I hadn't driven it in 2+ months.

Sure hope it's not a $5k fix for something that shouldn't be wearing out so soon.
P.H. Dexippus
AG
You just need to slap a few of these in there and be done with it
IslandAg76
AG
Two years old-- no warranty?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.