List of Used Cars to Avoid

4,658 Views | 44 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by LOYAL AG
Earth Rider
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I had a Cayenne S also, and had coolant failures also.. mine had more problems than yours. I wanted to like that car, but it was a lot of trouble for me. I think I got 97,000 miles out of it.
austinag1997
AG
Earth Rider said:

I had a Cayenne S also, and had coolant failures also.. mine had more problems than yours. I wanted to like that car, but it was a lot of trouble for me. I think I got 97,000 miles out of it.

I'm at 85,000 now...
Shooter McGavin
AG
I have a 22 F150 hybrid, love it.

They did have to replace the catalytic converter for some unknown reason, but other than that it is a great vehicle.

23 mpg
JamesPShelley
austinag1997 said:

JamesPShelley said:

ANY car, new or used, that has any mention of "green... eco... boost... flex... etc" in the name. Oh, also "turbo", which is just another way of your god saying, "Not enough cylinders. Not enough displacement".

Any.

Not sure that is the gospel. The Porsche flat 6 with turbos is an animal. Made to go fast. They have rarely deviated from the flat 6. And with turbos is highly sought.
I forgot that one. My 986 is non-turbo. The 718... the 4-banger turbo. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
MyNameIsJeff
AG
Looking at the F250 and F350 years on this list tells me it is garbage.
austinag1997
AG
MyNameIsJeff said:

Pretty sure some of those F250 years had the International engines in them... they were trash. Had major engine failures.
07fta07
AG
I can attest to the '19 Sierra 1500
chickencoupe16
AG
austinag1997 said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

Pretty sure some of those F250 years had the International engines in them... they were trash. Had major engine failures.

2012 was the last of the International Powerstrokes.

Edit: don't know what happened, but that should read 2010 not 2012
austinag1997
AG
chickencoupe16 said:

austinag1997 said:

MyNameIsJeff said:

2012 was the last of the International Powerstrokes.

Thanks for the clarification.
LOYAL AG
AG
1. I wasn't aware anyone bought a Jeep Wrangler because they were looking for reliable. Sure not why I bought mine.
2. Surprised we're halfway through page 2 and nobody has commented on only one Tesla model for one year. I would have thought they would have more issues if for no other reason than being a new automaker and concerns over battery life. To be honest this is kind of impressive.

A fearful society is a compliant society. That's why Democrats and criminals prefer their victims to be unarmed. Gun Control is not about guns, it's about control.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.