2025 Ford Maverick Order Bank is now open

1,081 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by reproag
reproag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
And yes you can build an AWD Hybrid w/ 4k tow package.
PlanoAg98
AG
Is this Ford's version of a midsize like the Chevy Colorado or Toyota Tacoma?
mm98
AG
No this is even smaller. Truly economy focused with good utility. But prob okay for 50% of all truck buyers if they could swallow their pride a bit.
jpd301
AG
Forgive my ignorance, but when someone custom orders through the order bank do they have any say on delivery timeline? Basically, I am interested in a 2025 maverick, but would want it summer of 2025. Based on previous years, if I leave it to chance of just what's available I aint getting a Maverick. Thus I am inclined to place an actual order through the order bank process. But if the truck comes in January that's like 7 months before I need it and would have to let it sit around unused.

reproag
AG
jpd301 said:

Forgive my ignorance, but when someone custom orders through the order bank do they have any say on delivery timeline? Basically, I am interested in a 2025 maverick, but would want it summer of 2025. Based on previous years, if I leave it to chance of just what's available I aint getting a Maverick. Thus I am inclined to place an actual order through the order bank process. But if the truck comes in January that's like 7 months before I need it and would have to let it sit around unused.

No there is no control over timeline. Once the order is placed and production starts, if Ford has all the parts to build it they will. However, there are supposed to be stock orders for Mavericks this year. Once they start production and delivery I can give you a better timeline on builds if you want to reach out. Contact info in profile.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.