FS - 2015 F250 Lariat FX4 (X-Posted from Classifieds)

1,517 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 4 days ago by Daddy-O5
Daddy-O5
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Asking: $37,500 $35,000

Posted this truck a few years back but ultimately decided to hang onto it, now back and on the market. Certainly, open to offers, but no rush to sell. Prices seem in line with what's being asked on Autotrader, while considering aftermarket addons/upgrades.

Ultimately downsizing to something a little more middle-aged dad like.

The Good

• ~124k miles. I don't put many miles on it, but it is a daily driver.
  • Multiple S&B upgrades - Cold air intake, Cold Side Intercooler, Body mounts.
  • 2" leveling kit, Toyo 35" tires. Almost new.
  • Fox Shocks
  • Upgraded to Sync 3.
  • Aftermarket front bumper with Rigid Fog Lights, headlights, rear lights, etc.
  • I've still got most of the stock parts (front bumper, headlights, taillights, grille)
  • Tuffy safe installed in middle console
  • Zero mechanical issues to speak of.
  • Deleted/Tuned with Shift on the fly switch

The "Bad"

• Very minor cosmetic damage on the driver's side rear quarter panel. (See below pictures)
  • Rhino liner in the bed is peeling up in a couple of spots.
  • Back up camera goes in and out, I haven't messed with it but might take it to the dealer soon to get it fixed.
  • 3 Accidents on the Car Fax - Cannot speak to the circumstances of the first, which was prior to my ownership (2 owners - including me), but the two while I've had it were minor fender benders.
  • I was hit on the rear driver's side in a parking lot, damage was strictly cosmetic, panel replaced. It was repaired, existing damage unrelated. I was also rear ended directly on the hitch. Repairs were strictly a formality. Actually, no real damage, even cosmetic, to speak of. Got a free truck and trailer hitch out of it.

'03ag
Daddy-O5 said:

Ultimately downsizing to something a little more middle-aged dad like.

What's more middle-aged dad like than this?
Roger350
AG
A minivan for sure.
Daddy-O5
AG
Price reduced
FunnyFarm14
AG
Not to hijack the FS post.... but were the S&B cab mounts worth it? I've got 250k on a '17 and am thinking about em....
Daddy-O5
AG
I've got no other aftermarket body mounts to compare them to, there are certainly others out there, but S&B seem to be the most highly recommended. They were certainly worth it when I replaced the originals which were literally crumbling, noticeably better ride. Easy swap to DIY.
Daddy-O5
AG
Adding a couple of photos. Cleaned her up a little bit. (Black lines on sync 3 radio pic are just blurred out street names)

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.